• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

I already posted pics of what came in the box.... I will let New013 post pics of what shows up to his door. However, I only switched out 4 discs, my kiddo grabbed 2, my wife 1, and I nabbed 1. I tossed in a few random swag bits, but overall, the box didn't change a lot. In fact, I would say that the box had some terrible timing for me, as I really didn't have a chance to fondle the plastic or toss any of the discs in a field. :wall:

I already posted pics of what came in the box.... I will let New013 post pics of what shows up to his door. However, I only switched out 4 discs, my kiddo grabbed 2, my wife 1, and I nabbed 1. I tossed in a few random swag bits, but overall, the box didn't change a lot. In fact, I would say that the box had some terrible timing for me, as I really didn't have a chance to fondle the plastic or toss any of the discs in a field. :wall:

Hopefully when it gets back to ya you will be done with your house project and able to spend some quality time with the box'o awesome!

Hopefully when it gets back to ya you will be done with your house project and able to spend some quality time with the box'o awesome!

The next time it shows up at my doorstep, I plan on making the sweet sound of chains rattling in my backyard which each and every disc..... :p

it's still in Michigan, the USPS needs to get on the ball.

Well, I am pretty far NORTH MI, but not in the U.P. ... it may be taking a plane trip to get to NC by tomorrow

EDIT* I just hit the numbers in USPS and it went through Gaylord yesterday evening, no update for today yet

Last edited:
if it takes til thursday i wont mind, enhances the possibility i could have both boxes at the same time.

***UPDATE***
Your Item's Status
Your item was processed through our RALEIGH, NC 27676 facility on November 03, 2011 at 12:48 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later

Should be hitting New013 today afterall.

Lol, I'll get on it now. I can say I really enjoyed throwing that opto plastic today.