• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Here it is ladies and gents..

2011-11-03_21.47.38.jpg

ch. firebird - ch. boss - ch. groove
z flash - opto river - kcp cheetah - BS dx banshee
kcp roc - s gremlin - buzzz ss - cl roc

the sweet blue leopard is also still in the box but it's in my sons room and he's asleep so it didn't make the photoshoot.

Another one done. Lets keep it moving. If you want to added to the bottom let me know.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013

^^^^^Done^^^^

Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley

more than likely it will be mailed on monday, and i do want to be thrown to the bottom.

it fits in whatever box it came in... not sure what size that is.

i believe Fishy had to upgrade to large at the post office. Cost is $15.65 with confirmation to ship.

errrr....how did I end up way down the list? Was supposed to be here:
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Lopan12
Olkok
NOSteveLA

My earlier spot was just dropping by while Mattallica had it

Would this qualify as your turn?

I jacked the patch and one of those tac cloths, and a bracelet. Also too the Ape so I could drop in a Buzzz. Also put in a LOT of stickers. Here are what the stickers are, and since you won't be able to see them in the wide package shot...
IMAG0047.jpg

IDK, kind of torn on this, on the first one crshnburned moved up to my turn when we shared the box since we are both in the same area. No one would have known if we hadn't said anything, he could have kept his spot and he could have gotten it about 6 weeks later, where I could have looked through it too. We chose to combine to expedite the box moving to someone else and not getting shipped back here. It really wouldn't bother me, personally, if LoPan gets it when he originally signed up. I'm so far down for my second turn it doesn't matter. But in all fairness he did get a run at the box before his signed turn therefore letting him "cut" in line. Just my 2 cents, not real definitive just expressing both sides.

IDK, kind of torn on this, on the first one crshnburned moved up to my turn when we shared the box since we are both in the same area. No one would have known if we hadn't said anything, he could have kept his spot and he could have gotten it about 6 weeks later, where I could have looked through it too. We chose to combine to expedite the box moving to someone else and not getting shipped back here. It really wouldn't bother me, personally, if LoPan gets it when he originally signed up. I'm so far down for my second turn it doesn't matter. But in all fairness he did get a run at the box before his signed turn therefore letting him "cut" in line. Just my 2 cents, not real definitive just expressing both sides.

i agree, althoug put him in front of me by 1 so i can get some stickers

so here's the deal, i'm going to try my absolute best to finish the art i'm putting in the box in the next three hours so i can mail the box before i go to class.

at first i was just going to stick one in and leave it at that but a fellow dgcr'er told me on monday i should put in two and that persuaded me to do so, so don't pitchfork me just yet, i know everybody wants the box and hopefully the wait will be worth it for whomever decides to take the art out of the box.

at the very latest, this box will be mailed early tomorrow morning.

i can say that i took the river out, and two other local dgcr guys took out the firebird and the disc i replaced the river with. i also grabbed that bottle opener magnet. the rest of the schwag remains.

Last edited:
I added drew to the bottom of the list. I am not going to make the final decision about were Lopan ends up on the list. I moved him because someone brought it up to me that he had shared the box with Matt. I am not sure what the rules are on something like this. I am fine with putting him back where he was and am also fine with where he is now. Also being a relative new comer to this site, I am not going to step on anyones toes and do not want tp upset anyone.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013

^^^^^Done^^^^

Shtfox13
discddwn
barbiaux
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Ian
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Roadtripstuff
E rock25
Deadbody
Big game brewer
Tourneyplayer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
rawb
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197

Just got done weeding some stickers for when the box gets to me....

Here is a teaser...
WizardSticker.jpg

0311 0820 0002 1426 7632

..and it's headed about 3 hours away so it should get there quickly.