• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

one small bit of bad news. I am working from Wed through Sunday at both my jobs back to back. Except Sat Morning and Sunday late in the day, I don't think I will be able to get to checking the contents of this box or shiiping it out until next monday at the latest. with the extended shipping times of recent, maybe that won't be a problem if it doesn't come until later in the week this week, but USPS.com says average shiiping time is 2 days, so it should be here tomorrow or so. Hard to tell without a tracking number...
Just a fair warning that I won't be able to turn this around as quickly as we would like. Can't turn down the money of both jobs either, so it is what it is.

per kzap, it's on it's way and should be here tomorrow. looking forward to this. got 4 new discs to put in, hopefully it's something someone can use. All champ or pro as well. I know of at least two I'm taking out. any problems with me replacing swag with more discs? I don't see an issue, but wanted to be sure. Never did one of these before, and I have no need of these 4 discs, so I'm gonna want to put them in. Guess we'll just have to see what's in it when it gets here.

Box is at the house. of course, I won't be until after job #2 ends around 10pm, so I might look at it tonight, but probably not going to get to it until Saturday like I mentioned. Will have pics here and a tracking number off to pdiddy once I ship it come Monday. Sorry for the delay, I know we're trying to move it along, but after 6 months + in waiting, what's a couple more days. gotta make the $ in order to afford this stuff, right?

I've been watching this off and on for awhile now and was just wondering why there aren't any pictures ever posted? I liked keeping tabs on the Christmas in July one to see all their hauls. If you want to keep the contents a surprise for the next dude, fine, but at least snap a picture of what you took.

I've been watching this off and on for awhile now and was just wondering why there aren't any pictures ever posted? I liked keeping tabs on the Christmas in July one to see all their hauls. If you want to keep the contents a surprise for the next dude, fine, but at least snap a picture of what you took.

I was about to reply to this post saying that I would be uploading pics on this last night, when I received a call from my mom back home that my dad had a heart attack. I am now in the midst of preparing the drive from NC to NJ when i should be working, and will be dropping this box off to the post office on the way to PDiddy first thing tomorrow on my way to NJ. So, for me at least, life got in the way and it just so happens that I didn't have time between this and two jobs to take them. I had taken 4 discs and put in 4 discs, along with some minis and a scorecard pad. I will give specifics when I am back home tonight from my day job on what all is added and taken before I get the car packed for my trip. sorry for not following the rules, but it is what it is.

@discdad--Sorry to hear about your dad. i hope he is ok. Thanks for turing the box around. Family is always more important then disc golf

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad

^^^^Done^^^

pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip

I was about to reply to this post saying that I would be uploading pics on this last night, when I received a call from my mom back home that my dad had a heart attack. I am now in the midst of preparing the drive from NC to NJ when i should be working, and will be dropping this box off to the post office on the way to PDiddy first thing tomorrow on my way to NJ. So, for me at least, life got in the way and it just so happens that I didn't have time between this and two jobs to take them. I had taken 4 discs and put in 4 discs, along with some minis and a scorecard pad. I will give specifics when I am back home tonight from my day job on what all is added and taken before I get the car packed for my trip. sorry for not following the rules, but it is what it is.

good luck to your father. Don't worry about pictures. :)

Hey man, no biggy, it wasn't directed at you. There were a TON of guys before you that I was referencing. Hopefully he's alright and good luck with everything.

Be safe on the drive. I had to do a simiar drive 1999. I will post up pics of what is in the box when it gets to me. Hopefully there is some nice stuff in the box.

Regardless these things are fun I like to join late to see what people leave that they really hate, like a stack or dx pro d or green discs. lol

Sorry for the brevity, but here's what I swapped out.
Took:
metal flake Astra
Champ Stingray
Champ Mamba
Used Champ Innova, no idea what it is as the writing's worn off.
Glass something my daughter took a liking to

Added:

2 glo minis
1 pad DGCR scorecards
9/10 Discraft Elite X X-Press
New Champ Monster
New Champ Rhyno
8/10 star Katana

will be mailed out in the morning to pdiddy, will post tracking number once I get it.

the next guy should have the box by now i think.

we are almost done here. lets make it happen.

turn the box around fast

No I haven't received it yet. I'll most likely mail it back out the same day. So whoever is next can PM me their Mailing address, it will happen.

as a bit of a back story, I was following this thread for a while at first, saw the issues with getting it turned around quickly, and knew that when it came to me, it would happen fast, and I wasn't gong to be the guy who delayed it.

Well, here I am, the guy who delayed. I left it for my wife to send out since I was doing the overnight drive to NJ for my dad, but she never did. she sent it today, so it should arrive soon, I'm thinking tuesday. Had I known she would forget, I would have brought it with me and sent it. Crap, I drove within 20 minutes of the city the guy lives at like 3am in heading from NC to NJ on 81, I could have just dropped it off at his door sooner had I thought this through better. but, it is sent, and when I talk to my wife again, I will post the tracking number.

sorry for the delays.

Just an FYI, but it wasn't a heart attack for my dad, but just as bad. Third case of aterial blockage so more surgery and more stents. this man has the heart of an 80 yr old fry cook who smoked 3 packs a day. but still keeping on keeping on. I'd take him out to throw if we didn't live 700 miles apart.

The Box arrived today. I will going thru it here within the next hour. I got some good discs to put in if I take any out plus some other things.

Latest posts