• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

Here is a pic of what is in the Box when I opened it.

DGCRPassBox2012.jpg

List of discs in the box:

#1 Hyzer - gray with red stamp ( on chair arm )
Champion Monster - yellow w/ purple stamp
Metal flake Gator - maroon w/ silver stamp
Shockwave - red w/ blue stamp
Eco-Star Katana - scrub green
Elite X Xpress - yellow w/ silver stamp
Blizzard Champion Boss - strawberry/frost w/ black stamp
Champion Groove ( one everyone signs)
*discs lying flat in chair*:
DX Rhyno - pink w/ black stamp
Champion Rhyno - red with gold stamp
Champion Leopard - yellow/orange with multi-stamp

Several Mini's and other odds and ends. Central Michigan Chippewas poncho was a good idea. There is a VooDoo mini in there as well. I am going to add a wizard mini and a Glow Magic mini to add to the Gateway mini collection, plus a Discraft 2010 Ace Race mini.

I took the Leopard, Monster, Katana, Gator, and Champ Rhyno. In return, I am putting in a frosty blue Blizzard Champion Boss, orange/red Cryztal Z Avenger SS, Day Glo Star Valkyrie, yellow/orange OOP ESP Wasp, R-pro wood Roc Japan Open stamp, plus a Va Tech Wrist Sweatband and two key chain/ zipper pulls. Here is that pic:

DiscsaddedtoDGCR2012passbox.jpg

Thanks for making this happen. I most likely will be mailing this out to Tarel this evening.

The Box will be going out in a few minutes as opposed to yesterday. Apparently the battery in my truck died late last night. Enjoy!

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71

^^^^Done^^^

tarel
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip

missed post office sat morning, monday morning before pickup going out. I have to ship a bunch of packages from market as well. uploading a pic of the goods.

If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel

^^^^Done^^^

big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip

Kept
valk,roc, wasp,xpress,rhyno couple mini's as I gave all mine to new ppl at dubs.

Consolidated trash. Added some different molds.

Enjoy peoples!

Added.
149 pop top z hornet
star vulcan
san marino roc
older fly z flick
dga hurricane
dog lid/throw in house -dogs need water
black light bulb
zipper pulls and glow score beads and a set of reg score beads.
some other trinkets to leave some mystery.

*sidenote autographed copy of linda lovelace's auto biography almost made it in the box, the evil woman caught me packing the box :wall:

3A8A66DD-40AC-4630-B156-8349CF19CE7B-1366-00000122B4F5AF49.jpg

box contents
sline shockwave
crystal ss avenger
lol groove
bliz boss x
dga hurricane
z horny
star vulcan
san marino roc
flick
1# hyzer
mini's
dvd's
pencils
stickers
scorecards
pulls
beads
some other stuff

wish i had seen this yesterday.... i would have dropped out. Oh well, i guess..... i can prolly get a couple outta here for league prizes.

We are very close to end of the list. There are a couple of people who have been skipped and most of the people at the bottom of the list are first timers. Please let me know if you want to be taken off the list. If you do not respond to the person before you with you address in 1-2 days you will be moved to the bottom. Once you are moved to the bottom you will be given another changce to get the box but if you then do not respond to pms you will be removed from the list.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer

^^^^Done^^^

Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
beaverflip

Ah, I'll get in on the next one so this one can go full circle by the end of the year :)