• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oggwood DGC

schroof21

Bogey Member
I plan on playing this course next week when in the area for business (and I'm pretty stoked!). I see it's private, is it just a walk right on course, or should I contact someone there before hand? I'll probably play one round, by myself, in the afternoon. Can I assume the course is never overly crowded and a round can be played in 1-1.5 hrs?

I plan on playing this course next week when in the area for business (and I'm pretty stoked!). I see it's private, is it just a walk right on course, or should I contact someone there before hand? I'll probably play one round, by myself, in the afternoon. Can I assume the course is never overly crowded and a round can be played in 1-1.5 hrs?

If the course ever is crowded, it's due to an event. It's pretty far outside of the city and is an absolutely fabulous course. I know at this point it's generally fine to come play but any time a course is at someone's house I try and message them.

You may be able to play the course in 1.5 hours but it's pretty physically demanding. It is stretched out pretty far and is a bit taxing on some of the shots. There are also a few spots where you will want to scope out the basket before you actually throw the shot which adds some time.

DEFINITELY worth it and the people who made the course are awesome

Thanks for the replies! I played it earlier this week and absolutely loved it. I was fortunate enough to arrive about the exact same time two guys from Alabama did. We threw the course together and met the people at the house; everyone was awesome.

Latest posts