• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ok how about regular BB dx aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarps

Par Member
Since glow seems to be too rare id be very happy with a few reg. dx.i prefer new white 170 and up but show me what ya got anyway.thanks

Last edited:
I can take a pic shortly of some I've got. Think I've got 4 or 5 white and a qite a few in other colors. You only want white? I've also got a Champ Glow BB if that interests you? PM me your email addy so the response goes to my email.

I love BB aviars! My buddy had a bunch of cfr champ bb aviars for sale about 2 years ago, they were sweet, soft and flexable. At the time he was asking like 30-35 bucks...anyway now you cant find them anywhere, i saw one on discaroo and the guy only wanted to trade for it, he wanted at least 2 other C.E discs to trade for it, absolutely no cash accepted, also I saw one on ebay several months ago for like 100 bucks. sometimes its better just to suck it up and buy one when you have the chance or you miss your window as i found out...Currently I have several of each model DX, KC, JK, YETI, champion, star aviar driver etc... ive heard there are r-pro bb aviars out there but ive never actually seen one. Its easy to find glow ones in small or big bead no problem. I just wanted to chime in and give the BB aviar some love. Its been my favorite putter for years.

I love BB aviars! My buddy had a bunch of cfr champ bb aviars for sale about 2 years ago, they were sweet, soft and flexable. At the time he was asking like 30-35 bucks...anyway now you cant find them anywhere, i saw one on discaroo and the guy only wanted to trade for it, he wanted at least 2 other C.E discs to trade for it, absolutely no cash accepted, also I saw one on ebay several months ago for like 100 bucks. sometimes its better just to suck it up and buy one when you have the chance or you miss your window as i found out...Currently I have several of each model DX, KC, JK, YETI, champion, star aviar driver etc... ive heard there are r-pro bb aviars out there but ive never actually seen one. Its easy to find glow ones in small or big bead no problem. I just wanted to chime in and give the BB aviar some love. Its been my favorite putter for years.

My main putter for the last couple years has been 11x kc pro aviars and i have quite a hoard of those now.a couple weeks ago i bought a dx bb on here and it weighs a woping 178g anyway i really like the soft grippy but still firm feel of it.it was advertised as glow but i have yet to make it do so.

Enjoy the BBs headed your way buddy. The ones I sent are def the softer yet firm version. I have several colored DX BB Aviars available as well if anybody else needs some. I had over 150 Aviars and have been consolidating some of the less rare ones to help pay for tourneys and such.

Got some sweet ones but would love some more before i feel comfortable selling all my 11x aviars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts