• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Okthrowberfest 2017

Noill

* Ace Member *
Premium Member

T9rzHRx.png

----- DGCourseReview's 9th Annual Okthrowberfest -----

The best dyers. The biggest payout. Hands down the best annual disc golf dye contest anywhere!

--- click here to see yesteryears' entries and results ---

All you need to do to enter is to dye a disc with your interpretation of what you think OKTHROWBERFEST could represent -- the changing seasons, the scariest of Halloween horrors, German beer festivals -- use your imagination!

Anyone can enter -- maximum TWO entries.

No sharpie art, paint, etc -- All discs entered must be a legally dyed disc(no added weight).

Submit your dyes by sending an email to [email protected] with the title "Okthrowberfest 2017 entry".
Please include:
-- a clean and clear picture of your disc,
-- the title of your entry,
-- your DGCR name,
-- your real name,
-- your address to ship prizes to.

Entries will be finalized Tuesday, October 24th, at 3AM Eastern(midnight Pacific), followed by voting through an open thread to determine the winners.

Please keep in mind, there is NO ENTRY FEE. This contest is supported and made possible by the generosity of individual donors and some incredible sponsors. Please support those who support dyers and the contest! (full sponsorship list and detail will be posted with the dyes after the entry deadline)

Payout will stretch deep into the field, as always!

Get your fingers flexed and your blades sharpened --- I have no doubt that year NINE will be the best Okthrowberfest we've ever seen!

SEND YOUR ENTRY/S IN AN EMAIL TO [email protected] BY 3AM EASTERN TIME ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24th--- I will post them all together after the deadline so everybody can vote on them all at once.

Don't go chucking up your entries in the Dye-A-Day thread!

GOOD LUCK!

How's it coming for everyone? Finally got mine cut and started last night. Cutting it a bit close!

Got mine sent in this eve. Looking forward to another great year and can't wait to see everyone's masterpieces.

Working on it all now...

I'm going to put up the voting thread and leave it closed for a little bit... this is so the contributors can check that everything looks right and of course if I have everything. If anything is amiss, just PM me and I'll get it straightened out. :thmbup:

...and a big thanks to all the contributors!

Last edited:
Well I have there colors left which equates to about two hours more work to finish my disc so I missed the entry deadline. I'm taking a picture tomorrow when I finish and enter it into next year's contest. Looking forward to see what you guys came up with this year!

Latest posts