• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST X -- VOTING POLL

Pick your 2 (TWO) Favorites

• Total voters
Hello conversebob, a disc is waiting for you to adopt it.

I'll give it a little more time, then I'll assign the last two discs and get everything shipped out.

OK! That's a wrap everyone!

Sooo much fun! Thanks for everyone that responded to my desperate pleas for donations :). I was very motivated and it was really fun to do this. I have to say though, organizing events is really hard. I can't imagine what it's like to organize tournaments and leagues. Yikes! Lots of respect to all those who do that.

I'm wrapping it all up. The packages are huge! I'm sorting it all out and will be shipping before week's end. Gee, I'm going to enter next year with packages like this! Plus, it will save me on shipping :D since I live with myself. haha

The Great Pumpkin!!!

Anywhoo, status update.
I have sent out 4 prize packages and have emailed each of those 4 folks with tracking. The remaining prizes will (should) be out on Monday.
This was *insert many excuses here for being late* and that explains it :|.

Ha ha

Oi! Vey!!

Early Christmas!

Christmas came early for me. Got my prize box yesterday. WOW! so much great stuff. Thanks to everyone that donated, participated and voted. And thanks Noill for all the hard work putting this together and keeping it alive!:clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts