• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Older Champion TeeBird

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonDrehle

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I have a Champion TeeBird in a guess you could say pearly champion plastic. It has a much softer feel then the current run of champions. I would love to have a backup so if anyone has one I can trade or buy.

I took the stamp off of mine a long time ago so I am not sure if it is 10,11,or 12x. Though I am pretty sure I got it during my first year of playing so sometime in the summer of 2006. I will grab a picture real quick and post it up.

teebird.jpg

My good guess would be KC Pro Teebird because most of them are pearly.

Can you tilt it in the light and get a glare from the stamp.. a few of my discs with the stamp removed/worn off allow me to do this..

This one came off pretty good but I could barely see an elev and champion which tells me it is most likely an 11x Champion TeeBird. Anyone know if all the 11x run have the softer champion plastic?

IMG_0022.jpg

Here are some CFR TL's from 2003. These came after the initial couple years of CE plastic (which started in 01) and were the initial runs of what is now just called Champion plastic. These were all fund raisers for various events/series. And they were definitely softer than the original CE plastic.

Last edited:
This one came off pretty good but I could barely see an elev and champion which tells me it is most likely an 11x Champion TeeBird. Anyone know if all the 11x run have the softer champion plastic?

My 11x feels like any other current champ plastic you can buy nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts