• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

Mine doesn't either but I wouldn't worry. I got a pack from the factory store grand opening only took 2-3 days

Give it a couple days, then the tracking number will work. For me, it still got here when they said initially, even though the UPS tracking didn't work right away.

I made it through this weekend without buying any more plastic. I was especially tempted by the Limited Edition Misprints for 69.99. Hopefully I'll have another chance when I have more disposable income and a somewhat emptier bag...

Here's the picture... The orange one is also great, a Z Hornet that I think is a great Buzzz complement.

Attachments

• 20150504_162804.jpg
    20150504_162804.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 88
My shipping tracking number was doing the same thing. Finally got updated, its arriving Friday...pshh 5 days! Lame

I just got the Elite Z 10 pack, I calculated it. I only have to score 4 of the 10 as something I want to more than break even on them. Since I like Discraft Discs the most, I should be golden, and I like the mystery anticipation factor.

I just got the Elite Z 10 pack, I calculated it. I only have to score 4 of the 10 as something I want to more than break even on them. Since I like Discraft Discs the most, I should be golden, and I like the mystery anticipation factor.

Pictures

I did the same thing. I ordered the Limited Edition misprint pack 5 minutes before the deal was over. At $7 per disc, Discraft will have to try hard to be able to disappoint me! The mystery factor makes it fun, especially because I'm relatively new and haven't tried a lot of discs. If I had my druthers, I would have liked to buy a Z, premium Z, and the LE misprints... I think I have a problem, though it's one that is shared by many other DGCR users!

Shipping notification say it should arrive tomorrow. T-minus 24 hours and counting.

Ordered the 10 dosc misprint for $39.99 hoping for a Nuke OS/Flick/Force of i got one of those and a good backup mid or two I'll be happy.

I have seen 2 of the esp/flx boxes so far. They were far from disappointing only 1 disc we couldn't identify. A super sweet full art print disc by Phil something. Lots of Nice discs I could find no fault in. Avengers, nukes, cranks, buzzz's a flash, a drone, a nuke ss, and more also some free swag to boot.

I have seen 2 of the esp/flx boxes so far. They were far from disappointing only 1 disc we couldn't identify. A super sweet full art print disc by Phil something. Lots of Nice discs I could find no fault in. Avengers, nukes, cranks, buzzz's a flash, a drone, a nuke ss, and more also some free swag to boot.

Cant wait to get mine, I'm really hoping for a flick, nuke, and a drone

Got my pack in today. Ok hull. The discs breakdown as so:
Throwers
Max rattler (not part of the pack, but added it to get the free shipping)
Max weight nuke os
167-169 nuke
167-169 heat
167-169 comet
Max avenger ss
Non throwers.
170-172 glide
170-172 surge ss( might try out)
173-174 yellow nuke ss
177+ wasp
167-169 nuke ss

Looking to trade away anything from the non-throwers group. Was hopeing to get some flicks , forces, or buzz os but such is the luck of the mystery box.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 49
Second picture wouldn't attach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 46
Received my Discraft Limited Edition misprint pack today. This is what was inside:
173-174g TI FLX Nuke OS
170-172 TI FLX Flick
173-174 CryZtal FLX Tracker
173-174 TI Crank
173-174 CryZtal Sparkle Surge
173-174 CryZtal Sparkle Unknown mold (not etched in rim)
177+ TI FLX Drone
179 TI Buzzz OS
177+ FLX Wasp
173-174 TI FLX Challenger

Latest posts