• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] On sale 10 Misprint Z Line for $50

Hey man I've watched a million videos on how to dye but I can't figure out how the hell they use the vinyl do they cut it out like a stencil? How does it not go through the other side....that video I can't find!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44805 is a great resource. Personally, I get Cricut vinyl (Lots of people recommend Oracle vinyl, but I can't find it locally) from Joann's or Michael's, cut it to 8.5"x11" and print my stencil from my computer. Then use exacto's to cut. As long as there's not overcuts and you seal the vinyl down well with a credit card, it's actually a pretty easy (and extremely additive) process.

I got my pack of z today and am stoked. I'm new to the game so I'll need some practice to find what I like.

Crank 170-172 Tournament Stamp
Nuke OS 173-174
X Soft Focus 169 (I added this for free shipping)
Surge SS 167-169
Avenger SS 175-176
Glide 170-172
Wasp 175-176
Nuke SS 170-172
Nuke 167-169
Comet 167-169
Heat 167-169

Not sure how to post photos

I got my pack of z today and am stoked. I'm new to the game so I'll need some practice to find what I like.

Nuke OS 173-174
Surge SS 167-169
Avenger SS 175-176
Glide 170-172
Wasp 175-176
Nuke SS 170-172
Nuke 167-169
Comet 167-169
Heat 167-169

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44805 is a great resource. Personally, I get Cricut vinyl (Lots of people recommend Oracle vinyl, but I can't find it locally) from Joann's or Michael's, cut it to 8.5"x11" and print my stencil from my computer. Then use exacto's to cut. As long as there's not overcuts and you seal the vinyl down well with a credit card, it's actually a pretty easy (and extremely additive) process.

Got it sitting in a pot in the kitchen. I kinda had crooked lines....So the vinyl i got from the specialty arts and craft shop was super thing and super floppy...we'll see what happens. I'll post pics when its done hahaha

Nuke OS 173-174
Surge SS 167-169
Avenger SS 175-176
Glide 170-172
Wasp 175-176
Nuke SS 170-172
Nuke 167-169
Comet 167-169
Heat 167-169

Looks like a good pack for a new player. I started with a Z misprint pack. I think these are good "beginner" packs as well as practice discs. Take 'em all out into a field and figure out how they work. The Nuke OS taught me what a meathook is, and the Nuke SS taught me what "flippy" means. Fun fun fun.

My LE Misprint pack came today, but I wasn't here cuz I had to work late! :wall: :thmbdown: :( Maybe tomorrow...

As you develop your throwing Unionstache discs can also start to throw very differently for you. Example: If you get the beginner friendly stuff on the DG Flight Guide, it will keep going further right the more you improve.

My avenger ss nuke ss regarding nuke glide etc.... or stupid understable they just got stupid right allllll thentime. Might sell them

I had a chance to give them all a throw down at the beach. I definitely need some improvement before I can really throw the overstable discs. For now I had the best luck with Avenger SS, Glide, Heat, and an old Innova Beast. I can get some distance out of the overstable discs but towards the end of flight they turn hard left and drop quick. I throw RHBH. Looking forward to improving though.

NOT disappointed

Ok, got my LE Misprint 10-pack today, after what felt like a LONG weekend. This is why I keep recommending these to friends. I'm not totally sure what some of the plastics are. Feel free to correct me.
1) Ti Zone (Ledgestone 2015)
2) Ti Comet (Ledgestone 2015)
3) LE Z? Halloween Buzzz
4) ESP Wasp (Ledgestone 2015)
5) Ti FLX Drone (Ledgestone 2015)
6) CrZ FLX Tracker
7) Sparkle Z? Surge? (the pink one with profile attached)
8) Ti FLX? Flick? (wondering if this is mis-labeled; doesn't feel like a Flick to me)
9) Sparkle Z Force
10) Ti FLX Nuke (Ledgestone 2015)

None are lighter than 170. The only problem is that my RHBH is too weak for some of these meathooks. Oh well, I've got a decent forehand and plenty to grow into. Only 2 actually have "misprint" on the bottom, though the stamps make it obvious.

Attachments

• LE Misprint 1a.jpg
    LE Misprint 1a.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 61
  • LE Misprint 1b.jpg
    LE Misprint 1b.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 53
  • LE sparkle maybe surge2.jpg
    LE sparkle maybe surge2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 44
Awesome stuff. Got my Trilogy mystery box today and was not as pleased as my discraft misprint 10 box. Your box looks legit!

Ok, got my LE Misprint 10-pack today, after what felt like a LONG weekend. This is why I keep recommending these to friends. I'm not totally sure what some of the plastics are. Feel free to correct me.
1) Ti Zone (Ledgestone 2015)
2) Ti Comet (Ledgestone 2015)
3) LE Z? Halloween Buzzz
4) ESP Wasp (Ledgestone 2015)
5) Ti FLX Drone (Ledgestone 2015)
6) CrZ FLX Tracker
7) Sparkle Z? Surge? (the pink one with profile attached)
8) Ti FLX? Flick? (wondering if this is mis-labeled; doesn't feel like a Flick to me)
9) Sparkle Z Force
10) Ti FLX Nuke (Ledgestone 2015)

None are lighter than 170. The only problem is that my RHBH is too weak for some of these meathooks. Oh well, I've got a decent forehand and plenty to grow into. Only 2 actually have "misprint" on the bottom, though the stamps make it obvious.

That is an awesome box of discs right there. I believe all the Halloween buzzz's were glow plastic btw

You got the BEEF PACK. Envious, I am. Congrats on your haul, dude :hfive:

Thanks, unfortunately I don't quite have the arm yet for most of the distance drivers since they are mostly overstable. I would be willing to trade some of them for more neutral discs if anyone is interested.

maaan the more I see everyone else's, the more I realize how hosed I got on mine [emoji19]

I'll upload pics tomorrow...someone ended up with 4 nukes and literally 5 other throwaways. Can't remember the one that wasn't but even that one stands no chance to get bagged.

*shrug* risk you take I guess...

4 nukes (the tourney stamp is one too), already had 4. The avenger is the one I'd use, have 3 broken in beauties of that already. and a whole bunch of garbage [emoji17]

unless I'm missing something, this was the worst batch posted, right?

A96E4B13-02FD-4028-B8A2-CE606A0C315F_zpsqgspp63j.png

Nah looks good man. Deff good back ups and discs to let peps use to introduce them into the game. It's not the plastic it's the player. I got over 40 discs and I really only throw like 6. Rest are back ups and I let people use

4 nukes (the tourney stamp is one too), already had 4. The avenger is the one I'd use, have 3 broken in beauties of that already. and a whole bunch of garbage [emoji17]

unless I'm missing something, this was the worst batch posted, right?

Yeah you kinda got the short end of the stick. The nuke OS, stalker, and wasp look good though.

But 4 nukes total and a glide? Yikes.

Not a Z ten pack but I got a Buzzz 5 pack for $25. Probably most happy with the pink esp flx. Wish the super color was a big Z instead though. All are max weight except the X that i managed to photo upside down lol.. How did more people not buy these.. I figured the deal would have gone quick.

Attachments

• IMG_20151206_234312288.jpg
    IMG_20151206_234312288.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I've got a Buzzz 5 pack that should be delivered today, hoping to score at least a couple good backups from the pile. starting to wish I would have bought multiple packs instead of just one.

Latest posts