• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Open field, 250 feet out, no wind, what do you throw?

As my forehand shot with a banshee consistantly stops dead ahead 240 - 260ft. away, it would have to be that. Could easily hit it with my comet too though.

Lot's of ways to approach this distance under the conditions you laid out. If money were on the line I'd throw my KC Pro Aviar on a soft hyzer line and land it under the basket:) If it was a casual round and I was gonna have fun with it I'd throw a big ole nasty high hyzer with my z glow buzzz; or I would try to throw a 4' off the ground laser shot straight at it with my KC Pro Aviar.

I get a look at this shot about once every 2 months when I shank a drive. Star Stingray if my arm is feeling frisky, Star Valkyrie if I don't want to put power behind it.

this sounds like my practice field mostly and i tend to stick with a RHBH Roc, but i just started using champions (now that i know im definitely into this sport) so now im favoring the champion valkyrie. also note that my distance isnt quite there yet.

No wind I'm going HPP Voodoo on a hyzer.

Latest posts