• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Optimal bag for all types of players

dohmenator

Since I frolf in Minnesota I have to be prepared for any type of erratic weather. Starting with a driver. I prefer something very fast to handle the wind. I use an innova champion wraith. Next I use a fairway driver. I use an innova viper. This is the best disc out there. No ifs ands or buts. This disc can land any shot to get you out of a tricky situation. Then I use a mid range disc. I use a discraft buzzzz.(idk how many z's). This disc is great for all those shots that you just can't land with a putter. Lastly I use an innova aviar for my putter. It is just plain and simple a nice putter. It is very easy to throw consistently. Only 4 discs and there is not a single shot you can't make. Back hand or forehand. I know because I throw both.

Is there a question here, or are you just telling us how brilliant you are? Good for you. Enjoy the winter. We'll be thinking of you and your discs all winter long.

I look forward to your many world championships.
I sense a bit o'cynicism there.
I don't think the OP realized how arrogant their post came across...
"Four discs to rule them all..." no need for competition bags that carry 20 discs. I can appreciate the miniamilist approach... doesn't work that well for m. I need to carry another 16 discs for the exercise... ocasionally I even throw them.

Only 4 discs and there is not a single shot you can't make. Back hand or forehand. I know because I throw both.

Bullchit, you can't throw a 360 degree chickenwing roller with any of those.

This is the kind of thread that will make this guy leave the forums or get him to post thousands of posts til he's the one on the other end of the barrel. Lol.

On topic. I've been looking for one of those 2011 ace race bags that holds like 8 discs for when I dont wanna carry everything.

I like the innova standard bag for that size, the water bottle holder fits a nalgene and it has at least the one side pocket for a few little extras.

I used to use a DGA starter bag for when I only wanted to carry a few discs.... until the bottle holder ripped off. Now I just use it to carry my putters in for when I want to play a "strictly putter" round.

This guy might do well in the republican presidential debates:)!

Latest posts