• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Orange Crush

sidewinder22

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Course got some new turf tee pads and is in epic condition right now! :hfive:

umOBUpXh.jpg

Tha61LNh.jpg

GtmqKSbh.jpg

Y9Wa4Ggh.jpg

KndsuR7h.jpg

Jy9tTIHh.jpg

Orange Crush is such a fun course.

Fun course. Played it as we were passing through area and didn't have time for Seth Burton. This reminds me I need to make a return trip.

I was so happy when Seth Burton got two permanent baskets in, but I was 10 times happier that Orange Crush did. Such an awesome course, and the two courses on site are a great pair.

Wow! That looks hella fun (and hella brutal).

I like it. Any pics with all the foliage in? Also, it must be brutal in the fall trying to find discs in the leaves!

Love Orange Crush! Always like to get down there a couple times a year. I wish they had more tournaments that attracted players, but the A-Tier is a must attend.

Seth Burton and Orange Crush are a couple of the best in West Virginia! Having those two courses in the same park allows for a huge variety of throws. Two teepads and two baskets on each hole lets you choose your own adventure. It's also noteworthy that you can easily change directions at the turn and play one course on the front nine and finish out on the other on the back nine. I'm hoping to make the Seth Burton Memorial this fall. If you haven't yet, be sure to check these courses out!

Latest posts