• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oregon bound

Played milo, timber, rooster west, dabney, and about to play pier park. Milo is paradise. I'm falling in love with Oregon courses.
It sure is great disc golf up there. I go up at least once a year to Oregon and Washington. The courses are just epic! Man, I'm soooo jelious! One of the best lines I heard when I was up in WA. I took a buddy up there and he asked my friend whos lived up the for several years (Tacoma area). "Are there many courses up here?" Response...."Well, we've just passed about five courses already" (on our way to Seatac) lol!
ENJOY!!!

Played all 3 hornings hideout courses. What a great piece of property. 3 aces today. I got hole 4 on the canyon course and hole 7 on the short course. My buddy got 11 on the short course. Heading to Dexter.

Fall creek in the national forest, follow upper fall creek road north of the rec area into the nf, many free sites with good swimming along the creek.

The trip has come to an end. 7 days 19 courses 22 rounds 5 aces. My buddy got the final to aces of the trip yesterday. Hole 17 redwood curtain and hole 3 manila bay. He's ambidextrious and aced lefty and righty. I'd have to put Milo as the top course. This is going to be an annual trip we decided. Next year is colorado or b.c.

The trip has come to an end. 7 days 19 courses 22 rounds 5 aces. My buddy got the final to aces of the trip yesterday. Hole 17 redwood curtain and hole 3 manila bay. He's ambidextrious and aced lefty and righty. I'd have to put Milo as the top course. This is going to be an annual trip we decided. Next year is colorado or b.c.

Did you get to play BOP while you were here?

No Caleb sent me a message on here saying to call him. I called and left messages. He never called back. Kind of a bummer but I'll get out there before next summer.

Better make it Colorado next year. B.C. has some good golf from what I hear, but Colorado will give you a lot more bang for your buck. OR...you could hit up some Washington courses on your way up I-5 to B.C., you can't go wrong there. We've got some gems. :thmbup:

Better make it Colorado next year. B.C. has some good golf from what I hear, but Colorado will give you a lot more bang for your buck. OR...you could hit up some Washington courses on your way up I-5 to B.C., you can't go wrong there. We've got some gems. :thmbup:

This idea was brought up. Michigan could be a possibilty too.

Latest posts