• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce To Discraft 2020

She averaged 974 with a rating of 976, so not a bad start to the season.
Seems like last year she started off somewhat slowly??

Sara averaged 997 for the three rounds.
If she keeps that up, Sara will be hard to beat.

Very hard to judge something on that course, it very short and does not really look like any other course on the tour.
Hokom is very strong in the short game. . and weak in the long drives . . so a short precision course like this suits her

But i do think she made a huge mistake to speed up the mid throws, THATS the thing we want to see, dont speed that up!

Fun if she ends up bagging the Banger-GT and SOL ( interesting to se just how OS that ESP Banger was. . and what kind of Luna did she throw?, that one looked really US )

Part 2 of Paige goes to Discraft.

And she said that she love the event. .. but not the courses

I understand that she would rather lisen to a band she love that play courses she don´t love. . .but stillan odd choice for a pro discgolfer

And she said that she love the event. .. but not the courses

I understand that she would rather lisen to a band she love that play courses she don´t love. . .but stillan odd choice for a pro discgolfer

I can hardly blame her. The only obstacle on those courses is wind.

At the Waco open, Paige (the highest rated FPO player) averaged a 949 rating for 2 rounds, came in 13th place and did not cash.

w..o...w.

Latest posts