• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Paired mid ranges? US OS Combo?

Pains and Makos

Its my personal combo.

167g Opto Pain Premiere Edition
176g GL Pain
180g Champion Mako3
175g Star Mako

Gives the whole range of stabilities under 2 molds. Feels good man.

I did Opto Pain & Opto Fuse for a long while. It think ideally if I wanted to use just those two I'd go with a fresh Pain, beat to hell Pain for straight and Fuse, maybe a fresh Fuse also for straight.

Vector and Axis were nice too but my Vector was a 1st run and really beefier than I wanted for just a two mid line up.

I might experiment with a Nebula and Squall combo one day. A flat CMD2 and Fuse works really well too. Old school combo of Sentinel and QMS an unsung duo.

Vector - Axis

Axis you kinda got to beat in a bit, not really understable but will hold pretty much any line.

Does anyone else pair a Z Buzzz with a Z Hornet and a Zone? I dig it because they are all beadless and flat. Pretty much the same feel in the hand and lots of OS/Stable lines covered, I also power turnover my buzzz and use a Comet for everything else.

Yeah I have done that. good combo

I Really like my new lineup

But this combo is a majority of what my shots consist of ... and that is

Prodigy M2
Prodigy M4

It has been said, but Zone and Buzzz have very similar feel. Once you beat in the Buzzz a bit it should be US enough. If you need something way more US, I like the TP Tursas.

Champ Panther, Z Buzzz, and a FLX Drone. Disappointment with this setup is impossible.

Z Hornet - Z Buzzz - ESP Meteor. I also bag a Zone but I know the OP said 2 discs, I don't want to get crazy.

Roc3/Mako3 but I also have a Z Comet and Glow Gator. Can hit just about any shot in any condition with these four discs.

im waiting for the new under-stable Legacy disc to come out but I do hear some good things about the Comet

Verdict/Tursas. Feel even more similar in hand than Warship/Tursas and Verdict is more stable than Warship.

Anything straight to right is Tursas, Verdict for utility or fade. Both are great rollers.

I was using Warship/Tursas but Warship doesn't separate itself from VIP Tursas enough for me. Plus Verdict is just about as long as Warship for me. Will really like these when they become available in more plastics.

honestly, i've been using the vector and fuse a ton. axis doesn't really get any work anymore, unless it's a longer upshot and i want it to get there FAST. i still do love the axis, but the vector and fuse just get it done. fuse covers straight/right and vector covers left.

Latest posts