• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul and Hannah McBeth's Tour Vlog

I believe they are:
Chandler Fry #25541
Jeffrey Korns #69287

Is Jeff a member of Discraft staff but Chandler is a touring pro?

I'm not sure what Jeff does. He previously had Eric Oakley's old job with Discmania, right? At some point last year, he just seemed to start showing up in post-produced videos following Paul around. I doubt the whole deal isn't as creepy as I just described it.

People (n=2) seem to have interesting ways with video to announce their departures from Discmania. IIRC, Oakley had that "Truth" ace.

He's slowly been getting thicker over the last few years. He's had a lot of downtime since last season between covid and the ankle and definitely looks like he's been hitting the weights pretty hard.

When does the putting stop and the ace-runs begin? :)

Most interesting to see where the pros stop to use their putting motion and starts to throw the disc

He started regular upshot throws at 110', but his long putt technique is kind of hybrid. It's interesting to see his body position change more and more sideways to the target with his feet getting almost in the same position as a throw but with a straight motion with his arm finishing in direction to the target.

I thought it was interesting that Paul achieved a better score but it was pretty clear that Simon was far closer to making more of his attempts.

Did i miss why he used Luna stamped Roaches instead of Lunas?

Why even stamp a Roach with a Luna stamp? maybe a "Paul thing" he had all kind of odd stamps on his Innova discs back in the day

Did i miss why he used Luna stamped Roaches instead of Lunas?

Why even stamp a Roach with a Luna stamp? maybe a "Paul thing" he had all kind of odd stamps on his Innova discs back in the day

Paul's been doing that for years. All those swirl Destroyers he had, had the McPro Aviar stamp on them.

Paul's been doing that for years. All those swirl Destroyers he had, had the McPro Aviar stamp on them.

Yes, so i can see him putting the LUNA stamp on more discs than his Lunas, a Luna stamped Force would be fun. . but a Roach?!?

I'm guessing Roaches were a little less stable than his fresh Lunas?

My thinking is that he could have a fresh stack of Roaches that flew like his broken in Lunas perhaps.

My guess is more that he wanted to test a new Luna stamp but Discraft did not have any Big-Z Lunas to stamp so they tested the stamp on Roaches

So the record is now 180'? Has anyone seen anyone go further, in an hour?