• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth #27523

Really though, Pro disc golf is a weird lovey fuzzy world, where players are referred to by first name, and a full range of human emotion is considered inappropriate.

Grow the sport, be nice all the time, drop a stick when angry, etc. Soft soap.

I'm no hothead, and play by these rules, but anybody showing negative emotion gets skewered here like they were aliens.

It's just a bloody fool game after all, not a cult.
There's a line between showing emotions on the course (which I've never seen anyone have something negative to say about) and acting like a petulant little b**** and screaming at officials or anyone else. Nikko wasn't "showing emotions". He was having a complete outburst. A difference exists.

Stop lying. That didn't happen. Quit making **** up to pretend any of this is on anyone but Nikko who has spent 20 years playing by the PDGA's rules and is absolutely 100% at fault for everything associated with his reaction at the European Open.

The clip i saw shows exactly that. I would have some fear inside me if this guy came at me like the official did to Nikko. Not very gentlemanly at all. At this point he probably can't say it aloud, but i would like to know what Nikko was thinking and what he objected to. Without him saying, it can only be conjecture, but I am 100% confident that Nikko felt he was being singled out, which given all the alleged facts, he likely was.

The clip i saw shows exactly that. I would have some fear inside me if this guy came at me like the official did to Nikko. Not very gentlemanly at all. At this point he probably can't say it aloud, but i would like to know what Nikko was thinking and what he objected to. Without him saying, it can only be conjecture, but I am 100% confident that Nikko felt he was being singled out, which given all the alleged facts, he likely was.
You're such a liar.

Seriously what was your handle before you were banned?

If you don't want to answer that then at least explain how you get by on a daily basis.

If you can get an excuse from a doctor for turrets syndrome then like the transgender deal you should be allowed to play and have a few outbursts.

Coupla ways to address this. One is to ignore it and admittedly that's probably the intelligent one, but I'm gonna go with name calling. What a twit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're such a liar.

Coupla ways to address this. One is to ignore it and admittedly that's probably the intelligent one, but I'm gonna go with name calling. What a twit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously what was your handle before you were banned?

If you don't want to answer that then at least explain how you get by on a daily basis.

None of you gents can claim the moral high ground on this one, lol.

Although we are on page 30 and there probably isn't much more so say on this topic.

Dang, dog. I'd hate to see what you consider the low ground then. I suppose it's all relative, lol.
He's outright lying about the video we've all seen. So yeah if calling him a liar means I'm taking the low ground - I'll take it.

He's outright lying about the video we've all seen. So yeah if calling him a liar means I'm taking the low ground - I'll take it.

Is it worth getting all toxic and worked up? Everyone here knows he is full of BS.

You guys are just giving him the attention he craves. Who cares at this point?

Is it worth getting all toxic and worked up? Everyone here knows he is full of BS.

You guys are just giving him the attention he craves. Who cares at this point?
Calling a liar a liar is toxic. Noted.

Engaging with a well known troll is an exercise in futility while feeding that troll much needed attention.

This coming from a casual troll.

-shrug-

Fwiw I'm generally curious. Slightly bored, but definitely not worked up.

Last edited:
Engaging with a well known troll is an exercise in futility while feeding that troll much needed attention.

This coming from a casual troll.

-shrug-

You can have some of my ribs Hampy.

After watching the clip again I am not sure how anyone could be so stupid as to think the official charged at Nikko. I wonder how bad of a head injury it takes to think something so idiotic.

No way Dave...I watched that clip and felt terrified has the roid raging official leapt from the gallery to the field of play like a Mongol warrior, wielding his phone like a scimitar. Nikko feared for his life and it was fight or flight!

fileOTZWY9XU.jpg

After watching the clip again I am not sure how anyone could be so stupid as to think the official charged at Nikko. I wonder how bad of a head injury it takes to think something so idiotic.

It's all about reference frames. If you set Nikko as the reference frame, the official is definitely moving towards Nikko. Just sayin...

And if you zoom out a few miles, nobody really moved toward anybody...