• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth #27523

He's outright lying about the video we've all seen. So yeah if calling him a liar means I'm taking the low ground - I'll take it.

He approached Nikko in a extremely unfriendly fashion. From the way he walked towards him (stomped), to the look on his face, their was no calmness to this official. It's the way one approaches someone when they want to fight them.

watch the video again if you don't see it.

He approached Nikko in a extremely unfriendly fashion. From the way he walked towards him (stomped), to the look on his face, their was no calmness to this official. It's the way one approaches someone when they want to fight them.

watch the video again if you don't see it.

Look here everyone....give me attention.....everyone, over here. :sick:

Seeing as this is a PM thread we should get back on track........... pretty impressive run from the chase card yesterday, even though the OB breaks refused to go his way as they normally do. Even a spectators bag didn't kick his errant shot back in bounds.

discuss.....

McBeth really did make great push, but those early OB strokes really made it hard for him to catch Ricky, who managed to stay clean until his double bogey on 17 became Paul's only glimmer of hope.

I admit I'm a Paul fan. Watching round 3 made me feel Paul was not getting the same champ-love bounces as Rick, costing him at least 3 or 4 strokes. To his credit, he still put together a respectable round, even if not a tournament-winning one. The other thing is that Rick, as always, does a good job "creating his own luck" with his amazing scramble game. I can only remember one hole all tournament that really got away from Rick, with his double bogey on the Rd3 par 5 (hole 12?). He's still got it.

Maybe it's a sign that I'm now an old-timer, but watching Rick/Paul battles puts me in my comfort zone.

Look here everyone....give me attention.....everyone, over here. :sick:

Oh geez. I get 100 posts telling me I'm lying and i post one time in defense of myself and now i am the troll. Do I really need to go back and count your content-less replies to me, who the real troll actually is?

The official lacked the demeanor to make the call effectively, and we all saw what happened because of it. I guarantee you if i was making the call, and had decided against all my ingrained feelings of fairness that i should make the call, Nikko wouldn't have reacted the same way because i would have handled it with poise. Something that wasn't done in this circumstance. .

The official lacked the demeanor to make the call effectively, and we all saw what happened because of it. I guarantee you if i was making the call, and had decided against all my ingrained feelings of fairness that i should make the call, Nikko wouldn't have reacted the same way because i would have handled it with poise. Something that wasn't done in this circumstance. .

So to clarify, your position is that Nikko's response to the incident is the official's fault? Or to put it another way, Nikko is in no way responsible for how he handled the situation?

Oh geez. I get 100 posts telling me I'm lying and i post one time in defense of myself and now i am the troll. Do I really need to go back and count your content-less replies to me, who the real troll actually is?
You are the troll. The actual liar. Lying about the plainly obvious demeanor of the official. Nothing you've said about the official's behavior can be supported by video evidence.

McBeth really did make great push, but those early OB strokes really made it hard for him to catch Ricky, who managed to stay clean until his double bogey on 17 became Paul's only glimmer of hope.

Yeah, I was hoping he would be able to pull within a few strokes to make it interesting. He was going for it though.

So to clarify, your position is that Nikko's response to the incident is the official's fault? Or to put it another way, Nikko is in no way responsible for how he handled the situation?

Nikko is still responsible for his actions, he should have been better than the official, but he wasn't. i will always blame the circumstances of how it all went down for Nikko's reaction.

You are the troll. The actual liar. Lying about the plainly obvious demeanor of the official. Nothing you've said about the official's behavior can be supported by video evidence.

I saw the video. Obviously we read body movements and facial expressions differently. i read it as an official aggressively going after a player.

Nikko is still responsible for his actions, he should have been better than the official, but he wasn't. i will always blame the circumstances of how it all went down for Nikko's reaction.

All I see is a PSA for better parenting. This is a toddler's view of life. Circumstances are not responsible for behavior. Ever. This is a fundamental lesson that children need to be taught. Belief in such nonsense, sanctions and validates behaviors like anger, hate and intolerance. Emotions and reactions are a choice. Your actions are of your own volition.

Just as players are supposed to call their cardmates on for excessive time, foot faults, illegal lies...

I feel compelled to call out other DGCR members for feeding the troll.
:p

1st time you respond to him is a courtesy violation. But you get a 1 stroke penalty for every subsequent post where you engage him.

Just remember to add those strokes to your round. :|

< reaches out to Ru4 to schedule a round, so he can enforce/benefit from said penalty strokes. :D

< having fun wit'da troll in my own way. ;)

Last edited:
Just as players are supposed to call their cardmates on for excessive time, foot faults, illegal lies...

I feel compelled to call out other DGCR members for feeding the troll.
:p

1st time you respond to him is a courtesy violation. But you get a 1 stroke penalty for every subsequent post where you engage him.

Just remember to add those strokes to your round. :|

< reaches out to Ru4 to schedule a round, so he can enforce/benefit from said penalty strokes. :D

In the fairness of the game and respect to integrity of the rules, I accept and acknowledge my violation.

Out of town, course bagging, for the next few weekends. I will set aside a Sept weekend day, Bogey. Maybe Shide can make a roadtrip?

Why are we turning a McBeth thread into another Nikko thread?

Just to feed the troll?

I tried to right the ship ......

Seeing as this is a PM thread we should get back on track........... pretty impressive run from the chase card yesterday, even though the OB breaks refused to go his way as they normally do. Even a spectators bag didn't kick his errant shot back in bounds.

discuss.....

Someone please remind me how to block users