• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paul McBeth Bought a McLaren

Meh Everybody has more money than sense. If it makes him happy I say great. I wish I'd done more stuff like that over my lifetime.

What does Ken Climo drive? I'm going to say Eagles. AMC Eagles.

I think I heard Climo upgraded to a Pontiac Firebird
Ch_FB_Blue.jpg

The old discs with the names of cars thread was fun.

McLaren needs to make a Luna, Kong, or Zeus to celebrate their unofficial brand ambassador.

The old discs with the names of cars thread was fun.

McLaren needs to make a Luna, Kong, or Zeus to celebrate their unofficial brand ambassador.

I'm pretty sure they would be stoked to have the best guy from an unknown sport driving the entry level super car.

I'm not sure the disc golfer market is the target audience for McLarens marketing team. Though I am seeing more people with money play then sticking to regular elitist golf. I do think disc golf is exploding because it is cheap to play and with the economy in shambles many people simply can't afford golf or other higher priced activities.

I'm not sure the disc golfer market is the target audience for McLarens marketing team. Though I am seeing more people with money play then sticking to regular elitist golf. I do think disc golf is exploding because it is cheap to play and with the economy in shambles many people simply can't afford golf or other higher priced activities.

If you don't play DG it's nothing more than a rec sport. Cornhole is more recognized as a competitive event than DG by the general population.

https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/live...2R03vOK5UsP9kc21LaeyPCeHpHDtMcU3FRO0a-o7qE4Mo

If you want advice on disc golf, go to McBeth. If you need advice on your finances, stay away from McBeth.

:eek:

it's not like that's the first thing he bought. He already has property, a house, and a disc golf course...it's ok to splurge every once in a while, no matter what purchase level that is for you. For some its a McLaren, for some it's a 6 pack of fancy beer. To each their own, and I'd never try to tell someone how to spend their money for recreation.

It's like his 4th? 5th? vehicle?

This thread isn't telling anyone to do or not to do anything. I've said that before.

Snip another corner of my man card if you wish.....but that's one club I don't really care to join.....

I've been in a wreck at 60mph......that was bad. Can't imagine whatll happen at 200+

I had an '05 Corvette that got to 200mph in a hurry, and it felt like it could do more. But, I noticed that oil pressure climbing and backed off.

Pretty safe on an empty interstate as long as an animal don't jump out.

I'm most impressed that he was able to convince Hannah that a McLaren only costs $30k. Either that or she got a diamond necklace or vacation home out of the deal.

She's the one that made him buy it.

Because the spending folly of a disc golfer and a global pandemic certainly deserve the same discussion and attention. :confused:

Your post makes me think a guy with extra money sold his car to Paul used just barely and got a good deal just to save money in the pandemic for the guy or gal who had the car before him.

Latest posts