• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PCS Open 2023

nice start from Eveliina. her drives are SOO pure. . putting looked better, feels like she has a little more of a flat release out of her hand on those 5-10m putt. . the really short ones are still way to much hyzer.

Sad news about Paige. .how do you brake your leg so badly from slipping? did she fall of the bridge or got stuck?

Interesting first round for the FPO - could have easily been the three Fins on top. Eveliina looked sharp. Both she and Henna threw some amazing tee shots today. Kristin seemed to take four holes to warm up, but really didn't make a putt the whole round.

First 6 holes are par 3s so not many throws to show when feature cards are mostly getting birdies. The final feature card should have every throw & putt shown but no guarantee the second featured card shots will be shown. Later in the round with all the par 4s there will be more coverage of that second card as the final feature card is walking up the fairways.

Diggin it so far. Dont know who the announcers are. Looks like a Paul & Calvin putt off so far.

Not sure I liked the mid hole 1 interview. In what sport you you interview the athlete during play?

The drone shots are a bit overused imo. I dont enjoy looking (or trying to look if on mobile device) the disc flight from that angle.

nice start from Eveliina. her drives are SOO pure. . putting looked better, feels like she has a little more of a flat release out of her hand on those 5-10m putt. . the really short ones are still way to much hyzer.

Sad news about Paige. .how do you brake your leg so badly from slipping? did she fall of the bridge or got stuck?

Hey freak accidents are freak for a reason. People fall off roofs unscathed and then again break bones stepping on their foot funny

Hey freak accidents are freak for a reason. People fall off roofs unscathed and then again break bones stepping on their foot funny

Can confirm. My spouse took an awkward little hop to avoid stepping on her cat, and came down funny and snapped a metatarsal bone. A few years later at a local tourney she and I were on a card with CD Steiner and he didn't see a little varmint hole, and stepped into it. His foot made the exact same snapping sound, and surely enough he'd snapped the same bone on his foot.

We were like "CD, you just broke your foot. we've heard that sound before. . ."

Tell me about it.
attachment.php

Did this on #5 at Muldraugh DGC in Fort Knox, KY, 4 mos ago.

Diggin it so far. Dont know who the announcers are. Looks like a Paul & Calvin putt off so far.

Not sure I liked the mid hole 1 interview. In what sport you you interview the athlete during play?

The drone shots are a bit overused imo. I dont enjoy looking (or trying to look if on mobile device) the disc flight from that angle.

Player interviews during stops in play and intermissions are pretty standard in most sports.

Latest posts