• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA presents disc golf

rscd20

What ever happened to "PDGA presents disc golf"??????

Did it fizz out and never get produced?

I just got Tiger Woods 10, and have had Wii Sports Plus, but neither of them seem to get it all right.

What is the best disc golf video game on the market now?

ya i have tiger woods 2011 and i just think the dg game is just elementary for a lack of better words..but its also better than nothing when the weather isnt dg friendly

I havn't played Tiger Woods 2010 yet, but I have seen it on Youtube. Looks OK. I have played Disc Golf On the Playstation Move, and its quite good. Best I have seen so far. Very pricey though.

I havn't played Tiger Woods 2010 yet, but I have seen it on Youtube. Looks OK. I have played Disc Golf On the Playstation Move, and its quite good. Best I have seen so far. Very pricey though.

but you get a controller that lights up all different colors

if you play the playstation disc game buy the 2.99 reverse course from p-station network. The backwards shots are way better

Tiger Woods 2011 dg is good, but it tends to think you're Superman when it comes to throwing. A small flick on an upshot and it turns in to a loooong drive.

They've been yapping about this game for a few years now. Personally, I'm not going to lose any winks over it because I haven't found a video version of DG anywhere that satisfies me like the real thing.

I played the PS3 game a few weeks ago. it's pretty fun...obviously nothing like the real thing but it gets addictive playing with a bunch of buddies...the only downfall is now they would rather play that then the real thing in 12" of snow..

Latest posts