• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA World Championships 2022

Chasecard playing great. .leadcard, not so much

Card vibes are a real thing at every level of disc golf. Chase card and especially Henna is killing it. -8 through 11 is impressive as heck.... And as I type that she misses a putt on 12.

Maaaaaan Henna has got to commit to those putts. Those soft wobbly nose down efforts ain't going to get it done.

Henna -8 with five missed C1 putts. . .if Henna and Eveliina could just be in the +80% in C1 they would be HARD to beat

Looks like the Americans need to start stepping up their game. :) Top 3 spots as of this moment are all European. Jolt is doing backflips right now...

The Europeans will be training on those putts during the winter. . .

But it IS strange to see them in the top as non of them are putting well. . SOO many lost throws inside C1. .if Henna had Ohns putt she would be +1000rated

But Paige was way better that the Europeans at The Country club. . so i think she will get this in the end.

Looks like the Americans need to start stepping up their game. :) Top 3 spots as of this moment are all European. Jolt is doing backflips right now...

I'd love to see any of the European women get the win if only for parity's sake. Lot of golf left. Still very much anyone in the top 10's tournament to win.

Putting seems to be an issue for this event. More than a few ugly spit outs, but the bigger issue seems to be just blown putts.

I wonder if the pressure to make birdies is making the putting a bit sketchy.

I'd love to see any of the European women get the win if only for parity's sake. Lot of golf left. Still very much anyone in the top 10's tournament to win.

I can't help but pull for PP to get her 6th X. Especially after missing out on a Worlds opportunity due to the pandemic in the prime of her career.

I can't help but pull for PP to get her 6th X. Especially after missing out on a Worlds opportunity due to the pandemic in the prime of her career.

I can't help but root against PP. I never pull for the dynasty. She's done more than her fair share of winning already.

There might be teeth gnashing if Ella Hansen wins worlds with an ultimate background, and only 2y playing disc golf. Doesn't seem like she can clutch put though, and scored +10 compared to her 1st round at Jones…:eek:

Wonder if the Finns will score better 2nd time at ECC like they did 2nd time at Jones?

Krispy Tater had an off round. If this is her only one, watch out.

Handley is coming along :thmbup:

Just thinking out loud, but...
The quest for 6x, and all that comes with it, might be weighing on Paige (and/or Paul), more than we know.

They've both made it known how much they want this. That might make it hard to "just play their game."

That said, either one could definitely win it, regardless what the other one does. Just cuz they're in the same boat, doesn't mean they're headed to the same island, or that they'll handle their journey the same way. They're two different people after all, facing different competitors.

< plays a psychologist on TV
< also plays Captain Obvious in hotels.com commercials

Last edited:
I can't help but root against PP. I never pull for the dynasty. She's done more than her fair share of winning already.

How is it "more than fair?" Do you think she cheated? Has she not "paid her dues?" Did Climo do more than his fair share of winning? I don't get it.

And to be "fair," PP has shot above her rating on average this Worlds. The leaders are simply stringing together the rounds of their lives right now.

Latest posts