• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Peak in Feldberg's bag

The course conditions this past weekend were not ideal. :(

We spent the last three weeks getting it ready for the tourney, so it was pretty clean, but the steady rain made most of the fairways muddy and very slick.

Simply walking around on the course was a challenge, let alone trying to take a run up when you throw.
Dave was having pretty good results using his crouching tiger style rather than taking any run up.

I commend all the players for making the best of it. :clap:

So he knows about the Red Star Destroyers too... nice. The best Star Plastic I've ever felt.

I'll watch any video of Barsby...dude reminds me of "Jay" of Jay and Silent Bob fame.

pikachu.gif

Also in Feldberg's bag.

You obviously didn't see the Barsby video where he showcases his Mahal. He said something along the lines of "... can fit about 35 discs, which isn't quite enough if you're David Feldberg, but if you're anyone else it should be plenty".

Got a link? Couldn't find it on youtube.

So he knows about the Red Star Destroyers too... nice. The best Star Plastic I've ever felt.

shhhhh....dont say that so loud. i really like dark blue and neon green for their similar feel

The title of this thread just cracks me up :D

well it did look like his bag on the stool was pretty high off the ground. maybe he felt that sneaking a peek at his bag was like climbing a mountain

can youlink this video please
Got a link? Couldn't find it on youtube.
Unfortunately, no. MurderMike had it (same dude who has his Climo impression) but he took it down quite quickly. He also had a "what's in the bag" with Avery Jenkins. In both of those it was VERY clear that much alcohol had been consumed.

^^^^^
pretty sure he has the champion boss
Which he doesn't throw. When I saw him last summer he said he only threw the proto Pro Bosses. =)

I'm loving the tron soundtrack in the video, sounds so intense.

yea..def wasnt supposed to be peakin in that bag
You have NO idea what you're talking about, maybe you should do your homework before throwing out baseless accusations!! For the record, I'm a friend of Dave Feldberg's, he was right there as I filmed in his bag, and at the end of the video he calls me "the best caddy in the world." So suck it.

Haters Go Away

FOR THE RECORD! I filmed everything with the complete knowledge and cooperation of Dave Feldberg, someone I consider to be a personal friend. I have caddied for him twice at Cool-Shoez Invitational (he's won both times) Filming inside his bag was nothing sneaky or forbidden or whatever you yahoo's that have no idea what you're talking about said! He has no secret discs and freely shares info about his bag to all who care to ask. And at the end of the video, I believe he did call me "the best caddy in the world..." So suck it.:wall:

You have NO idea what you're talking about, maybe you should do your homework before throwing out baseless accusations!! For the record, I'm a friend of Dave Feldberg's, he was right there as I filmed in his bag, and at the end of the video he calls me "the best caddy in the world." So suck it.

spanish-o-rly.jpg

So what's in his bag now?