• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Peak in Feldberg's bag

Best part is this Greg Zart seems to get allot of self worth from being the best caddy in the world proclaimed by his pal Dave Feldberg.

FOR THE RECORD! I filmed everything with the complete knowledge and cooperation of Dave Feldberg, someone I consider to be a personal friend. I have caddied for him twice at Cool-Shoez Invitational (he's won both times) Filming inside his bag was nothing sneaky or forbidden or whatever you yahoo's that have no idea what you're talking about said! He has no secret discs and freely shares info about his bag to all who care to ask. And at the end of the video, I believe he did call me "the best caddy in the world..." So suck it.:wall:

This thread is now about THIS ^^^

Are you guys speaking in code? What video are you talking about?

What I wanna know is: what was in Feldy's bag TODAY at the memorial warm up!?

borg seemed like he was struggling not to laugh in the vid where he named the "best caddie in the world." looked like he was happy to have anyone carrying around that horse of a bag but him. great work caddy :clap:

borg seemed like he was struggling not to laugh in the vid where he named the "best caddie in the world." looked like he was happy to have anyone carrying around that horse of a bag but him. great work caddy :clap:

To me it looked like dude had a knife in his back and was making him say it.