• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pet Peeves

One of my pet peeves is patent examiners who say they got a black mark from quality review for allowing a case and if they get another one they will get fired, so they refuse ever to allow another case without an appeal board stamp of approval.

Another pet peeve of mine is patent examiners who, in an interview, agree that the proposed amendment will overcome the rejection, and then reject the submitted amendment as introducing new matter.

My biggest pet peeve, however, is patent examiners who do both of the above.

Chick's not wearing bikini's while they are playing. don't they know this is a requirement?

BcxnwJJ.gif

When I see one who isn't just humoring someone/or throw's farther than 150', i'll tell her. Don't hold your breath.
I have seen a few who easily out drive me. Trouble is, the ratio generally is worse than a dive bar in Alaska, and they're all taken. Find other hunting/hangout grounds. There's a big wide world out there.

When I see one who isn't just humoring someone/or throw's farther than 150', i'll tell her. Don't hold your breath.
I have seen a few who easily out drive me. Trouble is, the ratio generally is worse than a dive bar in Alaska, and they're all taken. Find other hunting/hangout grounds. There's a big wide world out there.

I was just saying. lol
XYKf5LA.gif

People willing to pay ungodly amounts of money for a piece of plastic.

I can relate, my pet peeve is when people try to sell this stuff at scam prices and the sites/pages get more mad at you for pointing it out instead of being mad at the guy saying he is selling "OOP" Blizzard Pigs for over 20 bucks a disc while they are still were still in stock at the Factory Store for 11 each. Though I don't get too mad at the people who pay though, when the weather gets in the 40's or below and that CE or 11x KC breaks in half and they realize they could have bought several FLX that would've barely had a nick on them for the price they learn their lesson.

Latest posts