• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pet Peeves

Pet peeves...

People who take a random second putt.

People who take a random second putt, throwing towards me.

People who take a random second putt,throwing towards me, while I'm picking up my marker.

People who take a random second putt, throwing towards me, while I'm picking up my marker, and hitting me in the head.

People who throw a mid for their random second putt.

Last edited:
People that get impatient with my well orchestrated 2 minute putt routine. It gives me confidence, and I use it all the time regardless of how long the putt is (from 5ft - 50ft).

I've often thought that maybe I'm not focusing enough because I hardly ever make any putt inside of 10 ft. Maybe I'll add some time to my set-up.

Thanks for the insight.

That goes to show that there is always someone out there to spoil your game/mood cause they are busy selfishly thinking about nothing but themselves.

People that get impatient with my well orchestrated 2 minute putt routine. It gives me confidence, and I use it all the time regardless of how long the putt is (from 5ft - 50ft).

After the first time Id start the 30second count on you every time you get to your disc. That kind of stuff is my pet peeve:p The more I think about a put the less likely it is to go down

100 pumpers and those guys that do 4-5 practice run ups before they ever actually throw.

Anyone cheating

^^^Nice. I bet next week's paycheck that you play alone because no one will have anything to do with you. :|

Chick's not wearing bikini's while they are playing. don't they know this is a requirement?

BcxnwJJ.gif

Latest posts