• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pet Peeves

I could not imagine taking the time to write a huge write up on here about every time I ran into DB's on the course. Unfortunately, it's part of the game and you have to deal with the public. It's that way about everywhere you go, even driving down the road. Just breathe and try to not let things bother you so much. :thmbup:

Haha the OP could probably watch this and realize that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI

People that bitch about payouts. Especially, when they have never run their own event.

I beach all the time about payouts but that because I think they are too deep. I hate it when I play a horrible tournament and still cash because more than 50% of the field cashes. I would love to see more of a 25%-10% payout

I give people 3 holes of waiting for them to let me play through. After they they are getting thrown into.

Along with this, people who try to get into your head as a tool to try to win.

Beat me with your arm, not your mouth.

If somebody is able to work you and get in your head it sounds to me like they are doing you a favor and giving you a chance to work on your mental game. You should probably thank them instead of being pissed at them.

I beach all the time about payouts but that because I think they are too deep. I hate it when I play a horrible tournament and still cash because more than 50% of the field cashes. I would love to see more of a 25%-10% payout

This is exactly on point. Just because you paid to play doesn't mean you need to cash or get a voucher. I come from bowling where unless you are top 20 out of 100 you ain't getting ****.

Another pet peeve is disc selection. Specifically when bad players have super expensive or super rare discs. No need to have a ce teebird and only throw it for like 250ft short drives.

You're just mad and jealous you don't have said "CE TEEBIRD"

I'll do what it takes to win. You can get peeved all you want. Just more of an advantage for me.

typical am2. keeping your fingers crossed your opponents screw up. 'do what it takes to win' sounds like your probably a pencil whipper too.
id rather loose having played a great round than win because my opponents sucked

typical am2. keeping your fingers crossed your opponents screw up. 'do what it takes to win' sounds like your probably a pencil whipper too.
id rather loose having played a great round than win because my opponents sucked

Best repsonse possible to that. I love when people dont have the skill to win so they try to bring others down so they might have a chance to win. I know a couple of people that intentionally will get into your head just so that they can beat you. These peole also walk off the course if they are having a bad round so that their ratings dont go down.

I have a lot of fun playing with folks that like to play mental games. I play those games right back when someone else starts it, and those folks generally don't deal well with it when they get it in return. I played with a kid the other day who tried to play that kind of game, I had him so off his game that he blew up and kicked his bag down a hill by hole 5, then left so the rest of us could enjoy our round.

889; that's am1, get it right.

Last edited:
Best repsonse possible to that. I love when people dont have the skill to win so they try to bring others down so they might have a chance to win. I know a couple of people that intentionally will get into your head just so that they can beat you. These peole also walk off the course if they are having a bad round so that their ratings dont go down.

Some people have the skill to adversely affect other people's mental games. You're only as good as your mental game.

Latest posts