• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Phantom Falls 7/19, 20, or 21st

Goalie

I'm traveling into Colorado on family vacation later this month. Looking for a group to tee with on Phantom Falls sometime on July 19th, 20th, or 21st.

Warning, I'm a rec level or very low amateur player, so expect the swear words to be plentiful as I get a change from my usual mostly flat and clear courses. And me to be slow hiking up those hills, heh.

If interested, let me know what time you'd want to get a tee for and how to get ahold of you, and I'll call Paul and set it up.

July 19th at 5:30 the local club will be playing the front 19 for Foothill Flyers tags. Feel free to play that, and you'll have a 10$ souvenir to take home :)

I can't make it but you should DEFINITELY play this course! I played today for the first time and loved it (I playing started in 2/2011). You need to be prepared to hike your arse off but you will learn a ton. I don't have a super huge course reference, but I can't imagine many better anywhere.

Latest posts