• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Skirmish bag

That's a lot of bag for $119 :clap: I'm definitely happy I ordered my 2nd Run Contender but looks like the Catalyst would have been a fine choice as well. I'm really surprised at how many elements you were able to get into a bag at that price point: Durable material, plenty of disc storage, 4 side pockets, all in a comfortable backpack. The only thing missing is the mini pocket, but that's why the Contender is a better fit for me.

My one question is about the top pocket area. It looks like it would be a big open area similar to the Contender, but in the video it looked smaller on the inside...kind of like the Grip valuables pocket. I assume this is just an optical illusion because you can see the area is bigger on the outside.

Chris, what kind of capacity does that top pocket have. It looked like you just had a few items like sunglasses and a wallet. How much can you get in there comfortably? For comparison purposes how many 12 oz cans could you get in there?

Thanks for the video!

Good question. The pocket is 8.5x 6 so you could get 4-5 12 oz cans in there. The side compartment could then be used to carry any of your valuables.

Overall it's a great casual bag or tourney bag.

Great. Thanks, Chris. That's what I expected...not that I would actually put cans up there. I think I would put a hand towel and snacks in that pocket, valuables in one top side pocket, disc towels in the other, utility kit (bug spray/sunscreen/flashlight...) and birdie bag in one side bottom pocket and a hydration bladder in the other.

Lot's of options in this bag.

This bag will be the leading candidate for a new bag. I have been looking for a bag to upgrade my Fade Crunch. But I don't carry 20+ discs. This looks like it will be perfect. Plenty of fluid storage, along with enough room to carry anything extra I might need to take.

Ugh, I don't NEED this bag by any stretch of the imagination, but I sure WANT it. Just to make sure, after the initial pre-order and ship in October, there will always be bags in stock? So say come December/January timeframe, I could hop on your site and get one for a birthday/Christmas present and not have to wait, minus shipping of course?

Ugh, I don't NEED this bag by any stretch of the imagination, but I sure WANT it. Just to make sure, after the initial pre-order and ship in October, there will always be bags in stock? So say come December/January timeframe, I could hop on your site and get one for a birthday/Christmas present and not have to wait, minus shipping of course?

Yes that is exactly right. No more waiting. We have enough capital not to let that happen.

Hi Kilgus,

Question (like so many others) about the new bag. I'm concerned about non-disc storage space. Weather changes a lot in my long days. Will the side pockets hold a full sized hoodie, rain jacket, or sweater? A large gatorade bottle?

Thanks

Hi Kilgus,

Question (like so many others) about the new bag. I'm concerned about non-disc storage space. Weather changes a lot in my long days. Will the side pockets hold a full sized hoodie, rain jacket, or sweater? A large gatorade bottle?

Thanks

Yes, you can fit a hoodie in either large side pockets easily.

Hey Kilgus,

Would it be appropriate to start a new thread for "Salient Discs Catalyst Bag" to keep from having people confused? And close this one?

Latest posts