• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures of your disc golf bag please!

I have more bags than I need. Probably sell the deluxe mini eventually.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

streamlinePutters.jpg

dgdave said:
Is there any advantage on the new GW Backpack over a tour bag and quads? It doesn't seem to have anything extra to it except the tent over the discs connecting the straps to it.

For myself i feel there is a huge advantage now, I never used the GW tour bag but i have had 2 innova comps, 1 innova tour bag, 1 carolina bag, 3 lightning bags (horrible). And many many others, the ozark in my eyes is wonderful, I can fill that puppy with a ton of discs not only in the main compartment but also the two larger pockets on the sides. After being here for awhile i have cut down the amount of discs i carry, 2 putter molds (4) 3 mids and about 8 drivers including back ups. I have realized after my ozark bag that i hate quads and i hate the way it forces the bag to sit on your butt/back. The ozark distributes the weight very well and i have all the room i need to carry extra mini's (i lose them often) towels for discs and myself (im fat and need a sweat rag from time to time) pencils, phone, yadda yadda yadda. Im one of those a-holes that over packs and thinks of everything.

I love the ozark and recommend it to anyone.

my big bag:
Picture019.jpg

my little bag:
Picture021.jpg

and for the hell of it, the fixed gear i just finished building up:
Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Nice fixie. Is that an old Paramount frame or something else from the Schwinn line?

uNicedmeMan said:
It may be some sort of illusion but it looks like the first disc on the left has 3 nipples :shock:

that would be a shark, and they have lots of nips!

I needed a huge bag just for tournaments so I could carry extra water and my camera gear. I didn't feel like spending a mint on a bag that will be used once a month so I picked up this fade tournament bag.

fadetournament-1924.jpg

fadetournament-1926.jpg

uNicedmeMan said:
Holy OCD!
Rad color scheme.

It may be some sort of illusion but it looks like the first disc on the left has 3 nipples :shock:

I was blurring out my name and phone#...

and yeah, I like blue, but I can't always see it due to crappy vision so I get the white ones also

3773228804_dddb4e3985_o.jpg

Fade Tourney, just arrived today. Liked my Crunch just fine but I really needed more water capacity.

Having a blue bag now and after seeing the beauty of Animix's setup I suddenly want to go all blue and white myself. That looks so awesome.

Latest posts