• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures (warning post contains pictures)

pad.jpg

driver.jpg

that is an epic picture. wow. with the sun streaking through the trees.

excelent.

Hey! That's Pier Park in North Portland, OR, my home course. And yes the sun loves to come streaking through. As the sun rises or sets is the best time to play, and tress, what trees :wink:

J-Man said:
Hey! That's Pier Park in North Portland, OR, my home course. And yes the sun loves to come streaking through. As the sun rises or sets is the best time to play, and tress, what trees :wink:

Pier park's great. My mom lives up in St Johns so I try to play every time I visit her.

I'm digging through some old files and found another cool one from Idaho. This as a killer course that played on either side of a narrow canyon.

0709putt001.jpg

Ending up playing a fun round at Buffalo Ridge DGC in Phoenix. Ending getting my 2nd ace in 8 years which was sweet!!!!

0810putt001.jpg

0810putt006.jpg

0810putt008.jpg

Here is the hole that I got the ace on. It was 349ft downhill. I was using a DX gazelle. You can see the sign at teh pad on the upper left of the pic.
0810putt003.jpg

Hey...is that Idaho picture the course in Pocatello....it looks like it.....be ready for a serious workout on that course....there is a few hundred feet of elevation changes between the start and end....grat course though....I live 50 miles from it!

Yeah I really like that course. When I played it I had just driven all the way from Glacier National Park and I was exhausted. Needless to say the course kicked my ass. It's definitely one of my favorite courses. The design of the course is stellar. It's the best use I've ever scene of using natural terrain to shape the course. It totally changed my idea of how a course should look.

Got my first tombstone with the Boss today. Took this picture with my phone, so excuse the quality.
IMG00009.jpg

The ground's so dry here you couldn't tombstone a 5oo lb anvil dropped out of an airplane. It would bouce 10 feet... or shatter when it hit

wdb4th said:
Shot in the dark.... is that in Rockford?

Ding ding ding! I like throwing huge hyzers at hole 1 but this one ended up more high than it was long. It got up higher than all the trees there and came crashing down hard ;)