• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures (warning post contains pictures)

I guess that's true, but I prefer to believe that we're just that good. Will you still be joining us @ mac tomorrow morning before taking off to PHX?

I plan on it..but I'm not setting my alarm..but plan on seeing me there. As I type I am packing my bag and getting coffee and other victuals read...did you get sunburnt today? I got seriously fried.

I took this at #5 in Miramar Park in Sea Brook ,TX. Behind the houses in the back ground is Galveston Bay:

5basketinSeaBrook.jpg

i've been wanting to get into playing in the snow (wisconsin winters), and i was wondering if you can still use good form on the x step and other approaches without falling on your back on the tee, do you bring like a shovel or something to clear them?

Hey CT, is that course you're playing in Florida Tradewinds in Coral Springs?(Ten minutes off of 95)

I played there during spring break last year as well.

Star Shark said:
Saw this over on DGCR Forums. Possibly the coolest DG pic ever taken

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2599/4003360734_05e36773f8_b.jp

Yea that's bad ass. It's been my desktop wallpaper for a while now.

Leopard said:
inthedrift said:
That is an awesome photo...probably makes everyone wish they'd thought of it first :D
cool shot
it's been done lots and lots and lots and lots of times before
but that one looks pretty rad

That makes me feel a lot better, I've been kicking around doing something like that myself.

Latest posts