• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pike's grab-bag sale: What did you get?

I bought 2 grab bags and I personally don't mind what I get. If I get an oop then cool. If not I'm not sweating it. It's 20 bucks for 3-4 discs. Now again I say personally. I have every disc I need/want at this point (could always use more r-pro tanks of course) so this was more fun for me anyway. I can see how it could be frustrating for some as well. All in all if ya didn't get what ya like, chalk it up as a learning experience. (Watch I get a whole slew of dx panthers 150 class, then I might have to edit this post ;))

any help

pic. of mine..worth $20?..who knows....not me..also is this a special edition jls?...someone on ebay is selling it as that

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1357678686859.jpg
    ResizedImage_1357678686859.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 202
jls

Looks like an old, ordinary JLS to me. What run number is it, if any is shown?

he's stating its the plastic thats special but i never throw JLS's so i have no idea what a "special" plastic would feel like..its a gold foil stamp if that helps any and feels almost like a star/pro plastic after comparing it to my other discs

My request was: Buzzz, Buzzz SS, older run wasps, etc. So We'll see what I get.

Regardless, I agree with the sentiment "It's a gamble". If I get something crazy rare, then awesome! If not, no big deal, I will add some discs to my loaner section.

My Mid/Approach Grab Bag

Howdy all,

I told Pike that I would "prefer fairway/approach discs around 175" and this is what I got:

180 DX Olive Green/Smokey "Dirty Ratz" Cobra
179 DX Orange Shark
SBD Dauntless Mystery disc to me.

I'm not a collector so I will throw all of these and see what they do.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 59
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 146
That JLS is sorta close to what used to be Special Edition plastic from Innova. It is not the same plastic but it is nice plastic if you enjoy throwing JLS'. It might be worth $15 to the right person.

pic. of mine..worth $20?..who knows....not me..also is this a special edition jls?...someone on ebay is selling it as that

Heres what I got, I bought 2 lots.

Circle stamp shark 6/10
Polaris LS 8/10 but pond stained
Cyclone 6/10
Cobra 5-6/10
Banshee 7/10
Cyclone 6/10

E273D76E-5D24-4D05-A9A0-54806440E354-143-0000000313CB4608.jpg

Last edited: