• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pike's grab-bag sale: What did you get?

Yet you haven't made a counter offer on my auction thread ;) Lol

I'm gonna snipe it at the last second ;) Actually I have some PM's out for some vibram stuff. I hope to hear back from them before I bid much higher on yours. I spend a lot of my disc golf allowance on tourney entries right now.

Enjoying thread

I have already received $20.00 worth of enjoyment from reading this thread.

:thmbup::thmbup:

original

I thought these grab bags were only supposed to have 1 dx disc per bag? i believe that was part of the selling part but i have seen multiple purchases with at least 2

I thought these grab bags were only supposed to have 1 dx disc per bag? i believe that was part of the selling part but i have seen multiple purchases with at least 2

yep.... here is what it said...

""No purchase will have more then one DX critter stamped disc unless otherwise requested.

Physical conditions typically vary from 7/10 to 9/10, No junk discs. ""

No more than one dx CRITTER STAMPED... Did anyone notice that many of these lots had none? I could of sent everyone one per listing. Also note that in my post I underlined the word physical so it could be understood that condition of the plastic was good not the stamp or possible stains. The intentions of this sale was to share this horde of of plastic with the disc golf community. Give people the chance to throw something they normally wouldn't have the opportunity to. I Since being introduced to disc I have been completely hooked. I love the game, everyone I've met have been great people and I love this site. After shipping I averaged around $4.35 a disc and I shipped out discs that were never mentioned in my post (10x teebird, 10x banshee to name a couple) I could of sold these individually for much more than $5. This is what makes a grabbag sale unique and fun. It truly bothers me if any of you all that bought are unhappy with your shipment. If you feel your shipment was not in line with the terms of sale post please PM me and I'm sure we can come to terms. I appreciate everyone's business and I hope to earn it again in the future.

Thank you,
Pike

I think people complain too much. I would be happy with most these cause I like throwing old discs or ones I've never thrown but I'm probably just weird.

Here was my haul today.

I've never heard of or thrown any of these discs. I went out and tossed them and I liked all of them. Pretty straight fliers. Though the Polaris does have a very sharp edge!

Polaris LS, Cyclone, and JLS
GrabBag_zps991dba1b.jpg

Last edited:
So far from what i have read (only on page 4 of 7), but how many people would be willing to go out if their way do provide us with inexpensive plastic? He never said that all the discs were OOP or crazy rare. He said that some could be. Give Pike a break and allow him to make others happy by giving them something that they may not normally throw. If you dont like what you got then sell it or find a large body of water and throw it in there. That's just my thoughts and you can say what you want about them.

2013-01-09225325_zps90ba9b22.jpg

2013-01-09225336_zps5c19b184.jpg

150 stingray
169 JLS
Banshee

Interested to test them especially the JLS. Keen to compare the banshee with mine.

Here's my grab bag -

Discraft Eclipse
Discraft Cyclone
Discraft White approved cyclone
Millennium exp1
Ching bomb
Leopard bar stamp ( it might be something further. Stamp very difficult to read but it is a barstamp and has leopard at the end of it so maybe a SE maybe first run. I haven't the slightest clue)

Everything 172+ and at least 7/10 scale

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums...C-A068-BF5DF8BF10A5-7584-00000AEFDD7026EA.jpg

Here's my grab bag -

Discraft Eclipse
Discraft Cyclone
Discraft White approved cyclone
Millennium exp1
Ching bomb
Leopard bar stamp ( it might be something further. Stamp very difficult to read but it is a barstamp and has leopard at the end of it so maybe a SE maybe first run. I haven't the slightest clue)

Everything 172+ and at least 7/10 scale

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums...C-A068-BF5DF8BF10A5-7584-00000AEFDD7026EA.jpg

I'm gonna guess that your Leopard is SE. Not 100% sure, but it looks alot like a SE TL that i had.

grabbag_zpsdbb0625d.jpg

I received a Discraft Cyclone 171g, dx Valkyrie, and an Elite Z Xpress.

Anyone know what the the Xpress is worth? I do believe I received 2 discs with the "regular" stamps on them (Valk and Cyclone). But, it was a gamble, and I'm okay with the purchase.

I see brand new ones on disc nation for 14 but they are just z plastic. Unsure what that one would cost. though. I realize this doesn't really help you at all

Latest posts