• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pike's grab-bag sale: What did you get?

How I picture you all opening your grab bags:
tumblr_lpfayujnOe1qk68p2o1_500.gif

When i originally saw his ad, my heart was hurting thinking of old rocs and 8-9-10x rocs being sold off for $20. Anyone get one?

If they are the old stamp and pretty much not a chalky turd they are SE.

lmao.

yeah i didn't pull the trigger. i'm wondering if this was a poll would that help clarify if it was a good deal or not?

i bought two grab bags off good faith and couldnt be more disappointed.

2 of the discs were animal prints that were maybe 6/10 (no dx animal prints specified)

3 were other dx equivalent discs gouged to all hell

one was a 7/10 cyclone

i commend the seller for finding an innovative although dishonest way to get rid of his garbage plastic. I just wish i wasnt one of the marks

2 of the discs were animal prints that were maybe 6/10 (no dx animal prints specified)

one was a 7/10 cyclone

i commend the seller for finding an innovative although dishonest way to get rid of his garbage plastic. I just wish i wasnt one of the marks

He specifically asked for whippets, I had very few but did come up with a couple. Used , yes. Gouged to hell, no..--. Pics?
Then leaves negative feedback without contacting me first. :thmbdown:
I made an attempt to rectify the situation, and he asked that I not contact him.

I had many happy buyers, even had a few buy more after receiving shipment. :thmbup:But also a few not as happy. Guess which type speaks louder on forums?:popcorn:

judging by your plethora of posts defending your nefarious salesmanship the one who speaks louder is the guilty party trying to justify his deceit.

i was glad to be able to give your crappy discs to some kids playing with aerobies. so at least some good came of it, unless theyre turned off the sport cause of the terrible disc quality

:clichesmiley:

don't sweat it pike, its called a grab bag. they don't know what they are getting but it's the intrigue that draws them too it. you are doing a good service to all the discs that otherwise would just be abandoned in a room. keep on truckin'. :)

judging by your plethora of posts defending your nefarious salesmanship the one who speaks louder is the guilty party trying to justify his deceit.

i was glad to be able to give your crappy discs to some kids playing with aerobies. so at least some good came of it, unless theyre turned off the sport cause of the terrible disc quality

:clichesmiley:

he didn't decieve you. you just thought you were goingt to get three 11 time teebirds for $20 and that's just not realistic. you an I bot read the same post. I chose not to get discs I didn't even see. you did. stop whining and go do something.

oh, and any person in their right mind would get offended and defend their reputations if they are being slandered. so your argument is shakey at best. all he wanted to do was make some money. he told you he wanted your money, ... and you gave it to him.

one was a 7/10 cyclone

pics or it didn't happen......:|

he didn't decieve you. you just thought you were goingt to get three 11 time teebirds for $20 and that's just not realistic. you an I bot read the same post. I chose not to get discs I didn't even see. you did. stop whining and go do something.

i assumed the discs would be of the quality he advertised

he also said no animal prints yet i got two

the cyclone was the only disc that was passable for 5 bucks and it had a boxcutter scar on half the inderside

i realize you guys are online bff but dont speak on what you dont know

Last edited:
oh, and any person in their right mind would get offended and defend their reputations if they are being slandered. so your argument is shakey at best. all he wanted to do was make some money. he told you he wanted your money, ... and you gave it to him.

any man who cared for his reputation would not sully it so willingly

also the two animal stamped gazelles had cigarette burns and had gouged areas melted to cure the gouges

that wasnt in the OP

but wait im the bad guy

Awesome idea! If I wasn't dirta$$ poor I would have have gotten couple of bags, especially with all the millenium.

Latest posts