• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Planning any trips this summer?

The nearest course is in Knoxville. I didn't get to play it while I was there due to excessive rain. All I know is that the closest course is there and it is about 45 minutes away from Pigeon Forge.

There is actually a new nine hole course in Gatlinburg, TN which is much closer to Pigeon Forge. I haven't played it but the specs show that it looks short. Victor Ashe in Knoxville is supposed to be a nice course.

I am heading up toward Gatlinburg around the end of June, so anyone info from up there would be appreciated.

If anyone is heading to Houston,TX , send me a PM. I can tell you about different courses and maybe play a round with you.

I'm going to Nashville for a Bridge tournament in June. I hope to hit Sanders Ferry on the way home.

Proly another trip up to ludington to play Beauty, Beast, Goliath and Leviathan for a total of 90 Holes, might hit up CMU, Chippewa Banks, or Tittabawassee on the way back, but I recomend the 4 courses in Ludington for anyone whos never been there, even if you have to make a road trip out of it!!

my buddy, our girlfriends, and i are heading to highbridge hills WI this summer for a week. 6 courses within 1 mile of camp and only $7 a night. Gonna be a great week of discing in an amazing location. if you 've never been or heard of this place, def worth looking into.

I am planing to take at least one DG road trip this summer if not two. One to Southern Oregon, the other around Northern Callifornia. Hopefully I will have the time and money for both but odds are agenst it. We will have to see what happens.

me and a friend will be discin it up in the denver area aug1 - 4 let me know if anyone wants to meet up

Spending a week in the Smokies and a day in Ashville, NC. Any must play courses there? We are staying at a condo outside of Pigeon Forge, TN. Look to play some new courses this week. At least two rounds, more if the course is close by.

While in Asheville- Richmond Hill is a must play. Great elevation changes. Mars Hill College, 1/2 hr up the road, is also really good.

From Gatlinburg- if you can go around the west end of the park to Fontana Dam (look at a map for how to get there) the course at Fontana Village Resort has some fantastic elevation changes and good holes. It's a trip to get there, but well worth the drive if you can do it.

well as for me im gonna be floating on the guadalupa river next week end then im gonna stay in austin and try to play about 10 courses and go to 6th street everynite for 5 days

well as for me im gonna be floating on the guadalupa river next week end then im gonna stay in austin and try to play about 10 courses and go to 6th street everynite for 5 days
Be sure WillCo is on your list.

I played there a little over a month into my disc golf career and it kicked my butt. I'm looking forward to a rematch someday now that I almost know what I'm doing. :D

I am going to play in the Portland area in the middle of July.

Leaving for Pigeon Forge tomorrow and will try to play Mills Park sometime during the week. Going with the family so only one DG outing.

denver aug 1-4

a friend and iwill be in the mile high area august 1 -4 doing alot of disc golfing and catching keller williams and yonder mountain at red rocks so just post if you want to meat up and throw some plastic

Travel for business

I don't have any recreational trips planned but I've been taking discs with me when I travel for business. Last week I played some North Carolina Courses:
Valley Springs
UNC Chapel Hill
and a small one called Cornwallis Road Park.

This week I'll be in Chicago and I'm in Denver the week after that. This site is nice for planning trips to the local courses.

I'm based in Round Rock, Texas just north of Austin. It's good to see the different types of courses when I travel.

shreveport trip

I just got back from a 2 day DG trip to the Shreveport LA area. Played at Ford Park (54 holes) and Clyde Fant (81 holes) on monday and then played 54 at Lake Bistineau on tuesday before driving home. 135 holes on monday had me feeling my age, but it was a good trip.