• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Player Packs - Cool non-disc items?

TEam Crafty here. We have been making pocket and 4x6 waterproof/reusable scorecards for the past year. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at www.craftyscientist.com or [email protected]. We have found that after about 15 uses the continual erasing tends to gloss over the surface. To bring the matte back to it's original condition just gently sand with an emery board or fine (300-400 grit) sandpaper. Our web site selection and prices will be updated in the near future. We have made cards for several clubs and tournaments through out the North East and beyond. You can check out the cards in action at the Marshall Street website or on Youtube under reusable scorecards for disc golf.

Thanks

ditterman (Team Crafty)

PS we made the Roswell cards a year or so ago. The back design has now changed to include a total area.

We have both editions of the ERP cards and they rock.

I might do them for my women's tourney as it is probably one of the most useful dg items I have gotten.

Latest posts