• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing again

Took about 4 years off due to some life changes but am picking the game back up and am curious if any new companies/molds may fit into my current somewhat dated bag. Not a huge arm and working my way back into proper technique. Would say 350 ish power at the moment. All suggestions welcome and I am pretty open to any brand/plastic. Only thing that I highly doubt I will flex on is my putters because I LOVE my challengers.

Putters:

Challenger (D,175g): Main putter that I love
Challenger (D,175g): Breaking in and backup
Zone (zglo 175g): Super windy putts and some upshots

Mids:

Comet (zglo 175g): Beat in perfect. Will hold any line and is DEAD straight
Comet (zglo 175g): New and wearing in.
Roc (DX 175): Old, Beat but dead straight and handles wind alot better than the comet.
Roc (Champ 175g): Stable beast. Won't turn over and handles wind with ease
Gator (Star 175g): Forehand shots and shorter hyzer shots

Drivers:

Cyclone (TP 173g): Old trusty. Low ceiling shots/dead straight
Vision (Gold 174g): Slightly understable. Will flip up and ride straight but needs a little room.
Saint (Opt 175g): Straight and Hyzer flips. Doesn't handle wind well though
Destroyer (Pro 168g): My main Distance driver. Turns just a little and glides so well.
Destroyer (pro 175g): Handles wind a little better
Predator (ESP 175g): Dead straight with a predictable finish. Headwind killer!
Firebird (star 175g): Forehand shots and FH rollers

Utility:

150g Flick. Overhands and get out of trouble shots.

Maybe an understablish fairway like a pro leopard or a river if your roc/comet range is not as far as you like while getting back to throwing.

For fun, in the last four years beefy putters and mids been a thing that has cost many gators spots in the bag. Shameless plug for checking out reptilian disc golf

Nice bag. Everything is pretty easily and inexpensively replaceable.

Latest posts