• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to keep this threadjack going....
but unlike a wedged disc where at least part of the disc is inside the basket,a disc hanging ouside (even tho' supported by) the basket is still considered out.

There are soooooo many discussions about this topic, why post it here.

GO here:Top of the basket count?

or hereTop of the basket

Back on track............ #2 Hyzer Creek.
picture.php

Thanks Captain. That was needed.
Hyzer Creek is still kicking. I'm glad Morgan never sold the land (at least I assume that's why the course is still there.)

Here's a few from my round last week on Maui. Fantastic course!
LowClearance.jpg

Wait a minute... you're on vacation... in Hawaii... and you're wasting your time playing frolf. What were you thinking?

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! :p That looks awesome. I think that I'd have to be "sick" one day when the family went to the beach so that I could play hookie from sun bathing. And the frolf thing was just used to ruffle some more feathers. :D

This is my lie after overshooting my approach. That disc is absolutely still, at rest on it's edge against that piece of vegetation. had to grab a picture.

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 125
wow i wish i knew about and played DG when i was in maui, i hear its only $300 round trip out of portland right now maybe i might have to make a weekend trip and sleep on the course. is there any places to post up bum status near the course?

Got to play a great practice doubles round today with Val, Avery, and Nate. Fun times at Dela! That's me second from the right.

Attachments

• ambassadors_dela.jpg
    ambassadors_dela.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 169
wow...and to think I decided at the last minute not to go to SC and play DeLa this weekend. I would have seen some celebs as far as DG goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts