• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gauntlet.jpg

just to lighten the mood, i would love to play this hole

Ha, I played a couple holes at Hoover Dam this weekend not too dissimilar. One was anhyzer and 8' beyond either row of pine was another row, followed by another and another... get off the fairway and there's viturally no look in any direction!

Hole 5 at Shawshank = 3 of my aces and that is in like 20 rounds. You either hit an early tree and have to throw a fun upshot or if you get through you have a chance to hit metal.

Red, White, and Blue tees on #17 at Deis Hill Park:

9be85f6b.jpg

2d640632.jpg

f9d417bc.jpg

Half way down the fairway of #5 at Shawshank:

9e322992.jpg

view_image.php

How often you come to Ohio Eric? I am heading out to Deis Hill this Saturday for the first time. No further than Arboretum Spiker in Canton from me but I just found out about it. Probably cause I hadnt played for 2 or 3 years and its pretty new I think.

this is one of my wife's beautiful placements. One of many that I had to retrieve of course.

Attachments

• Photo_083009_008.jpg
    Photo_083009_008.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
How often you come to Ohio Eric?

A couple times a year usually.

I am heading out to Deis Hill this Saturday for the first time. No further than Arboretum Spiker in Canton from me but I just found out about it. Probably cause I hadnt played for 2 or 3 years and its pretty new I think.

Deis is a fantastic course. NE Ohio has some nice ones with Sims Park Disc Golf, Roscoe Ewing Park, and Arboretum-Spiker Park, but Deis is the best I've played there so far.

has anyone ever played emery park in WNY? every hole there could be a signature hole at any course. its one of the best courses i've played

A couple times a year usually.

Deis is a fantastic course. NE Ohio has some nice ones with Sims Park Disc Golf, Roscoe Ewing Park, and Arboretum-Spiker Park, but Deis is the best I've played there so far.

I have not played Sims but I will check it out eventually. I frequent Roscoe Ewing and Spiker. Roscoe is my favorite as the course I was introduced to the sport. It is the benchmark to my game; although they changed basket locations twice this summer and my fiance likes Spiker the best since it is so wide open in spots.

Yeah, thats diamond x outside of billings. The cliff in the background is where you tee off from, its about 750 feet away and about a 250 foot elevation change.

My wife Haleigh at Beaver Ranch in CO and Fountain Hill in AZ. Ken Climo at Vista Del Camino/Shelly Sharp in AZ durring the 08 Memorial.

Attachments

• 052 Beaver Ranch DGC Conifer CO.jpg
    052 Beaver Ranch DGC Conifer CO.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCN4265.jpg
    DSCN4265.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 205
  • P1010234.jpg
    P1010234.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 150
Sipapu in NM. "Disc golf or die" a bench at the Alex Clark in TX. Lake Bistanue in LA (ignore the time stamp, way off).

Attachments

• 126 Sipapu NM.jpg
    126 Sipapu NM.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 102_1205.jpg
    102_1205.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 155
Myself when I had my hair long @ NAU in AZ

AZ get snow? lol..good lookin wife there giles :cool: (or at least what we can see of her lol, discing is always a plus lol) along with beautiful photos! I wish I woulda been into discing when I went to tuscon a few years back....

AZ get snow? lol..good lookin wife there giles :cool: (or at least what we can see of her lol, discing is always a plus lol) along with beautiful photos! I wish I woulda been into discing when I went to tuscon a few years back....

:D Thanks. NAU is Northern Arizona University. We wanted to play snowbowl but it was still open for ski season! The drive from Phenix is really cool. From desert to forests and mountains w/ snow in a few hours.

My wife is no joke on the course. 2nd in the world in points for am women. 5th at AM worlds this year. 1st in advanced @ TX womens chapionship by 20 stokes. I could go on.... 33398 is her pdga #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts