• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was a cool pic of all my drivers:

computerdesk003.jpg

I took these at a new course they just built kind of near me, its called "Sleepy Hollow State Park"-

Hole #10 Basket (Looking back at the tee)-
IMG00534.jpg

Hole #12 Tee-
IMG00537.jpg

Hole #12 Basket (Looking back up at the tee)-
IMG00538.jpg

Hole #18 Tee-
IMG00550.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna need to come down and play there! My Mom just played a round there last week.

Birdie putt on #18 at Brent Hambrick Memorial:

Attachments

• IMG_0067 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0067 (Medium).jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 83
Hole #9 at my home course. River Grove park in Kingwood, TX. This is always a tough hole. I almost birdied it yesterday. My new JLS went straight towards the basket.

Attachments

• KINGWOOD, HOLE # 9.jpg
    KINGWOOD, HOLE # 9.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 129
This was a ring of fire at Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend in Hitchcock,TX

Attachments

• Ring or fire.jpg
    Ring or fire.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 111
Driving #2 at Brent Hambrick.
Not really that cool a picture, but hey ...

Attachments

• IMG_0064 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0064 (Medium).jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 80
:D Thanks. NAU is Northern Arizona University. We wanted to play snowbowl but it was still open for ski season! The drive from Phenix is really cool. From desert to forests and mountains w/ snow in a few hours.

My wife is no joke on the course. 2nd in the world in points for am women. 5th at AM worlds this year. 1st in advanced @ TX womens chapionship by 20 stokes. I could go on.... 33398 is her pdga #

she improved alot as of the beginning of the year!!! WOW! 14th in rec and then 1st in advanced quite a few times?....she must of started to want to play! LOL...my girl just started...she likes it so far...trying to figure out how to stop her from flipping all her discs to the right...she doesn't like to keep her weight forward...but when she gets a good throw it can go like 150ft...anyways...back on topic :p

she improved alot as of the beginning of the year!!! WOW! 14th in rec and then 1st in advanced quite a few times?....she must of started to want to play! LOL...my girl just started...she likes it so far...trying to figure out how to stop her from flipping all her discs to the right...she doesn't like to keep her weight forward...but when she gets a good throw it can go like 150ft...anyways...back on topic :p

The rec was against the men, the advanced was womens. She tried out Intermediate men this weekend. She beat 3 people, would have had 7th of 17 in rec men. We wanted to play together so I joined her in playing intermediate. I've heard people get called bagger before but wow. It sounded like all 150 people yelled out bagger when I got my trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts