• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother on 18 at Blueberry. The honka house is for player to stay. Has everything you need, and right in the middle of all of the courses. The pics are from late September 2009.

Attachments

• collin18topofblueberyhill.jpg
    collin18topofblueberyhill.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 137
  • honka.jpg
    honka.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 147
I took this picture last week at my home course. We get these Bannana Spiders from May-October all over the course. I almost walked into this one. :

0829081554.jpg

Cool pic and I must say I like the look of the blue hot stamp on the TL.

honka

Yes. The house has four different entrances, if there are groups that wish to be seperate, or if you have a large group you can take the whole place (up to 20 players or so). Jon charges by the player, so it's affordable.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDEtMjAwOTEwMTYtMTgxN.jpg

My new pink lady firebird sitting pretty for an easy bird at a local target course yesterday.

Where are you at that you have snow on your disc golf course already? I would love to play in the snow again, but I am in Phoenix and it will be 100 degrees today! Crazy!

Where are you at that you have snow on your disc golf course already? I would love to play in the snow again, but I am in Phoenix and it will be 100 degrees today! Crazy!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2097

The target course is just a bit further down the road from Park 96 into a city park by the river.

There's not usually any snow that sticks around at this time of year but we just set a new record low of -17 C last week that came with some snow so it's been a winter wonderland ever since.

I'd much rather be getting nice fall weather rounds in at this time of year though, Nov.-March provides us with more than enough winter golf.

so its like a motel type thing? you spend the night?

Exactly...there's bunkbeds and air mattresses all over, bathroom, kitchen, TVs, a really cool loft area, wraparound deck...

I took a bunch of pics, inside and out, the last time we were up there...here's my Facebook photo album if you want to become more intimately familiar.

so there is six courses onsite?

Not exactly 6 full courses...
Blueberry Hill (18)
Gold (18)
Woodland Greens (18)
Granite Ridge (18)
Chestnut Grove (9)
The Bear (7 playable, still unfinished, but final 11 holes of Woodland can be played for 18)

There's also "hybrid" variations of the courses where you can play half-and-half, and apparently tees specific to the hybrid layouts are being installed...you can play "Blue Ridge," "Granberry," and "Chestnut Gold," and the aforementioned version of The Bear is dubbed "Woodland Bear."

Another 18-hole is being installed (hopefully they'll finish The Bear first), Whitetail, which I hear will be like a longer version of Woodland, which sounds awesome.

It's $10 to disc all day, and $20 a night in the Honka House...far cheaper than staying in a hotel 15-20 miles away and driving out there every day if you're planning a Highbridge vacation! There's also primitive camping, and the owner is working on installing rustic 4-person cabins all over his land.

http://highbridgehillssc.com/

Took this pic today at the new course in Taylor Lake Village near Houston. My camera is old and going out, so the pic is not the best, but I thought this was a cool view at the #6 basket:

Taylorlake002.jpg

Just did this about an hour ago. Was practicing driving in my back yard and got my disc stuck in the roof. I have a garage at the very back of my yard and it is about 350 ft away from where i am throwing from. I had to climb on the roof to get it off and i thought i should take a picture while i am up there.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 89
Just did this about an hour ago. Was practicing driving in my back yard and got my disc stuck in the roof. I have a garage at the very back of my yard and it is about 350 ft away from where i am throwing from. I had to climb on the roof to get it off and i thought i should take a picture while i am up there.

time to get a new roof;)

It was fine after i took the disc out. Ive had numerous ones that just sit on the roof, but this one was different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts