• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
a temp course it is, up only once a year. not sure what gps coordinates would do you? can get em for you if you want......
If it's not private property, I wouldn't mind GPS coords to the tee and basket positions. I'd set it up myself for a few friends. If it's private, nevermind...

Anyone have photos like these?

Does anybody else have photos like these? Post em'. Should be interesting

Attachments

• Stick through disc.jpg
    Stick through disc.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Stuck in basket.jpg
    Stuck in basket.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 127
  • Stuck in ground.jpg
    Stuck in ground.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 129
tree3.jpg

tree1.jpg

tree2.jpg

That one happened on a thumber at Loriella Park a couple of years ago.

drot.jpg

Happened while practicing ~40-footers (really!) about 5 years ago. Off the top rim straight up & spun (spinning for quite a while) to a stop right there.

Best hole on earth

Check this hole out. Called "King's Throne". View is from the tee. Look closely and you will see the basket against the back of the "Throne".

Attachments

• DSC01307.jpg
    DSC01307.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC01309.jpg
    DSC01309.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 167
Check this hole out. Called "King's Throne". View is from the tee. Look closely and you will see the basket against the back of the "Throne".
I think we all want a lot more info about this. Is this a perm course? Please let us know. I need to add to my DGCR wishlist.

It is a perm course on private land in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico. It is only played a couple of times a year and only with permission from the land owners. 27 holes, 10 of which are up, down, around, and on this amazing cliff face.

I agree with Trash. I think the quest for the coolest picture may have come to an end :D

Thanks MFcastillo. Too bad that's not a course on DGCR. I've got inlaws in ABQ and Los Alamos but that topolgy looks like it's far away from there. That looks amazing.

It is a perm course on private land in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico. It is only played a couple of times a year and only with permission from the land owners. 27 holes, 10 of which are up, down, around, and on this amazing cliff face.

When is it available to play? Is it a tournament? That looks like it would be worth looking for a cheap flight if it's over a weekend.

I was outside trying to get a picture of the moon reflecting off of the pond from my backyard when I noticed after I took the picture that my in-step basket was in the lower right-hand corner of the picture, couldn't see it in the view finder initially (it was to dark).

IMG_3511640x480.jpg

I was outside trying to get a picture of the moon reflecting off of the pond from my backyard when I noticed after I took the picture that my in-step basket was in the lower right-hand corner of the picture, couldn't see it in the view finder initially (it was to dark).

IMG_3511640x480.jpg

love it. that pic is textured and moody as hell. any chance you could up a larger one?

i can do that. i have no experience with night-time photography, but i'll put it in photoshop and see if i can work on it a bit and post a larger version of it. not sure what i can do with it, but i'll see.

Canon XSI, my first DSLR. Just starting to get serious about photography. Got a tripod and remote shutter trigger a couple weeks ago, thought i would attempt this photo with my new gadgets. I have no experience, just starting to learn, but i have noticed my night pics are pretty grainy (i think that's what they call it).

IMG_3511640x480.jpg

That is one cool picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.