• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
hedfan1, did you take a trip to mn recently? and are you a hed pe fan?

Well, I just saw this post. I didn't know this forum was so active! Well, the pics I had from MN were from two different trips obviously but one was in September last year and 1st week in December. I grew up in I.G.H., MN and now live in Arlington, VA. And yes, I am a big (hed) p.e. fan! I've been a fan since 99 when I first heard their sound. The music has change over time since them but I'm still a big supporter! You?

woah Highlands my home course, and most people go that way between hole 4 and 5 but I prefer going on the bridge so I don't have to walk the stairs. Saves like 45 seconds :). Number 4 at North Valley is a super fun shot, however I also like 14 and 15.

Over the bridge!? Lazy, plus theirs a good chill log on that path... #14 at N.V. Park is really fun but it's not too challenging. #15!? If you have the arm to clear the pond, I can clear it but it's not a given so I usually don't risk my disc on that one... I hit the short tee (not that great) for #15 If you play #16 from the far end on the tunnel it makes #16 very unique and difficult!

Holy Rust, Batman! How old is that basket?

The basket is about 5 years old, but its only a stones throw from the coast, and the salt air plays hell on the baskets. Here is another basket from the same course:

0411091848-1.jpg

Throwing hole 4 on our hill course at hart park in our monthly tournament.

Attachments

• 02-27-10004.jpg
    02-27-10004.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 96
nice photochop

I wonder how that would actually play if it were real? touching a chain? a spraypainted circle for the basket? lol.

The #2 basket at Northside Christian Church in Spring, TX. If you look behind those trees, there is a nasty green pond, so don't miss the shot:

NorthsideChurch2.jpg

that's beautiful the way the basket just sits under that natural wigwam. does it provide solid protection from shots going into the pond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts