• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
J0VT6l.jpg

UlInwl.jpg

tZfFRl.jpg

Hard to see but on the last one, my buddy put his CE Teebird in the middle of a pond that couldn't support our weight. After several hundred rocks, we were able to save it. (Aftermath below)

Iuezol.jpg

Last edited:
Sharp Springs, Smyrna TN

Hope I get these links right...

This is hole 9 at Sharp Springs in Smyrna, TN. The pin is over the swamp directly up on that ridge (see the yellow arrow hah). The water isn't usually covered in moss like this but so be it. This is actually quite a simple hole, the only obstacles here are the somewhat lower lying branches on the top left and the fear of throwing over water to a relatively small area. The first picture is from the waters edge about 40 feet downhill from the tee, the second is looking back from the basket, the teepad and bench are in the shadows.

fromteepad.jpg

frompin2.jpg

Awesome pics. That's a great course. Thanks for posting.

That's a great looking hole. If the rocks create a backstop then it is probably even more fun. Great baasket-to-tee picture too. That should be a hole of the day.

That's a great looking hole. If the rocks create a backstop then it is probably even more fun. Great baasket-to-tee picture too. That should be a hole of the day.

You're right, those outcrops make a great back stop and anything that hits it is usually within about 10'. Just don't hit the boulder below the basket, you have a good chance of rolling back into the pond.

thedrew300 - Post: 4120... It's such a great photo; he looks so happy!!

Last edited:
You're right, those outcrops make a great back stop and anything that hits it is usually within about 10'. Just don't hit the boulder below the basket, you have a good chance of rolling back into the pond.
Sounds great and that pond is certainly not going to expose any lost discs below the surface. My Golden Retriever weeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts