• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Believe the hype. Echo Valley is amazing.

295535075_4804095213023724_5384807835976601930_n.jpg

ad43c8b848a19657ac12440d47df5c73.jpg

Oddly, many golfers never notice this piece of woods crap on #1 teepad Ramcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Ramcat's charms is that there's quite a bit of "flair" to take in on the holes near the house. I doubt many notice everything their first time through. ;)

One of Ramcat's charms is that there's quite a bit of "flair" to take in on the holes near the house. I doubt many notice everything their first time through. ;)

Hell, I surprise myself sometimes with stuff I forgot![emoji23]

Pretty cool to meet a World Champ but...........

picture.php

......It's even better when he picks you to play on his card for a round of doubles !!!

picture.php

Looks like THEY had a good time! :hfive:

< wants to see a clip of Barsby doing a Captain Anhyzer impression

Looks like THEY had a good time! :hfive:

< wants to see a clip of Barsby doing a Captain Anhyzer impression

X2. Don't personally know Cap'n A'hyzer, but I doo love Barsby's impressions. [emoji106][emoji23]

Coming off of #18 at Fox Run Meadows today, a group of about 15 -20 guys was going through some award ceremony in front of the pro shop. Asked if I would take a picture of them. I said sure and guy hands me his phone.

We got to chatting for a bit, and they're a group of friends who are now spread out across the northeast US. They make an annual disc golf trip to get together and play a tournament amongst themselves. One of them told me they've been doing this for the last 15 years.

I saw some guy walking away with a pretty decent size trophy. From the look of it, I think the winners get their name on it and get to hold on to it until next year.

So I took a cool DG pic. I just don't have it to post.

These photos taken at New Quarter Park Course in Williamsburg; Virgnia are redoubt 12 from the Civil War Battle of Williamsburg. Redoubt 12 can be viewed as you walk between basket 9 and tee 10. Redoubt 13 is between basket 12 and tee 15, best to be viewed from basket 12, and more difficult to walk the line. If you've played the course as you enter thru the park gate the battle took place just a short way from the entrance. As I was playing as with a few other of my visits on the course, I could hear cannon fire from Colonial Williamsburg as I played the course. Likely reenacting a battle from the Revolutionary War.

The photos are only from redoubt 12 since it's right along the trail to #10 tee. The center photo has a course map in relation with where the redoubts are located on the course.

Attachments

• rd1.jpg
    rd1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 62
  • rd2.jpg
    rd2.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 66
  • rd3.jpg
    rd3.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts