• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

There's one stuck in a wire like that at the Creekside course in SLC, Utah.

(Or at least there was when we played it in 2019. But a local said it had been there for a while.)

Definitely not something I'd want to mess with trying to retrieve :D

There's one stuck in a wire like that at the Creekside course in SLC, Utah.

(Or at least there was when we played it in 2019. But a local said it had been there for a while.)

Definitely not something I'd want to mess with trying to retrieve :D

Don't be scared. I have one of those telescoping metal retriever poles you can use.

Oh boy! We now know who the electrical wire disc belongs too :clap:, and he's getting ribbed on facebook. There's another object caught in the wire since I've played there three years ago. I could never figure out what it was until tonight, a tennis racket, I wonder how it got there, and why. I'll have to get a pic the next time I'm there.

https://scontent.forf1-3.fna.fbcdn....fOCtrj2Wn99ZN2ouukvj9KFr5s5l8uM1A&oe=637A84DD

Last edited:
there was also a disc stuck in the electrical wires at land of memories (before cell phones had decent cameras)

never saw it any other place so thanks for the pics

also glassila we only got about 3 inches of snow so far and i was hoping for moar i been fat biking a ton and loving it

Buncha heavy-ass lake effect snow here, too. About five to six inches, judging from all the damn shoveling! :eek:

I'm not sure if a photo of 4 Innova starter bags and DX discs meet the very high bar required to post in the "post a cool disc golf photo" thread?
Am I missing something???

If you can enlarge the photo, you'll see a pair of tennis shoes hanging over the swamp on a branch. Looked like they were perfectly placed on the branch, too high up over the fallen tree to place or retrieve.

Bennets Creek Suffolk Virginia Hole 13. In the background on the ledge is the middle tee where I threw from today. From the long tees to the right out of photo I lost 3 or 4 disc in less than a year when that fallen tree was upright more than two years ago until a tropical storm brought it down. Hit the tree deflect into the swamp, I could see them, but wasn't about to go get them.

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/m...lNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

3f71a47877fa5d04dfe5f6cd09c55a99.jpg

Munson, Keeper of the Mando, fairway numbero one-o, Ramcat. Taken a month and a half ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts