• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

The Masters player in white is Jonathan Baldwin. The last pic is the ever humble Johnny Sias.

Woo hoo! He's a cool dude to play with. Not to mention this is the second year in a row he won Grandmasters.

Another little tidbit, he has a pet squirrel.

Christie Lake

Sunset at Christie Lake Conservation Area ,Ontario

Attachments

• Dundas to Vancouver 055.jpg
    Dundas to Vancouver 055.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 110
9499097357_c0109079a1.jpg

You can see the basket in the deck.

Woo hoo! He's a cool dude to play with. Not to mention this is the second year in a row he won Grandmasters.

Another little tidbit, he has a pet squirrel.

Actually, this is the second year in a row he has won; last year it was Grandmasters, and this year it was Senior Grandmasters.

WILD! How often does this get set up?:popcorn:[/QUOTE

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/tournaments.php?mode=view&tid=4743
Once a year, Sept 21st this year. Maybe more often in the future...

Heh---cycled over that on a bike trip to Montreal back in '81. I hear all the falls have been kayaked now. Wish I could be there to play, but I'll be kayaking the Grand Canyon starting 9/20. Though I am thinking of taking my portable basket...

Nothing like camping in the forest and waking up to go disc at Beast. Hole #1, a thing of Beauty. If you've played here, you'll get it:)
IMG_20130816_105532_zps28122004.jpg

Always makes me feel like I could throw 1,000 ft.

Took this one this past weekend at Renaissance in Charlotte. Was so good to be back at my old home course!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
^ it's a confluence of asphalt, complete with its own point.

this was at spearfish canyon... heard a thud and saw wood go everywhere... the tree was a little rotted but it still didnt come out easy first time i saw one of those :\

Attachments

• IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 146
Vollrath #5

Was about to take a putt, and thought this was a cool picture that reflected the age and beauty of this city park course. It could have been that I was just having a great day, too. I just kinda loved how the basket was leaning and what not...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 510

Latest posts